Chap.10

" We will need all of those girls plus the winner's teachers and everyone in the recall to please come side stage at this time. Thank you." More results start flashing up on the screen. Shannon got 30th and Ro got 37th! They both seem really happy. Lauren got 5th but I don't care now because I'm second in the world!!! I still can't believe it!

We all get into our dresses and walk up together then we walk to our assign places when we get side stage. I tap Ellie's shoulder and she turns around.
"Emma is that you?!" She says while hugging me.
"Yep!!! You just one the world's!"
"And just got second!!!" We both laugh until a lady with a clipboard shushes us and then she calls my name.
"Emma Cleary?" I say I'm here and she gives me a dark blue sash with black lettering that says "Oireachtas Rince Na Cruinne 2017 2nd" I love it!

"Alright ladies and gentleman presenting the awards is Macy Donnis! And please give a hand to our 2017 girls 11 to 12 Oireachtas Rince Na Cruinne champion from the Sanders Academy, Ellllliiiiieeee Riiiiiichhhherrrrrdssssoooonnn!!!!" A fast really booms through the speakers as she walks on. She receives her sash, medal, crown, and globe and stands on the top of the podium. Her teachers come out, she hugs them, they take a picture, then it my turn!

"In second place from the Celtic O'Bryan Academy, Emmmmma Cleeeary!!!" I walk on fast and proud. I receive my medal and get on to the podium . I can't believe this!!!

They do the rest of the podium then we all listen to the announcer's instruction and raise our globes and cups up! Up! Up! I can't believe that I got second. Dreams really do come true!