Chap.4

"Show the world you got that fire! Feel the rhythm getting louder! Show the world what you can do...."
Better when I'm dancin' blasts through the speakers of my phone. I take a second before turning off my phone and then I look at the clock...ugh it's 2:00!!!! I roll out of bed slowly and take a moment to stretch and then take a quick shower and put on the outfit I laid out- a t shirt that says Celtic O'Bryan Academy Worlds 2k17. We get one every year and it also has our last names and our lucky number on the back. Mine is 16! Then I put on leggings, socks, Uggs, and a jacket. I already finished packing but I still grabbed a bag from pink and put in a book, my charger, a bracelet, ear buds, eos, and my phone and then I zip it up and grab my globe. Ugh it's already been a year!

I rush downstairs and just in time for breakfast. Mom made us eggo waffles! I slap some butter and syrup on mine and start eating. "Eat up fast girls. You probably won't eat until night...maybe even tomorrow." Says mom. Shayla is only 6, so she's not old enough to dance but nobody is able to watch her so she had to come along and she's a little tired. But I can't wait!

The cab came by our house at 3:30. We're headed to the Philadelphia International Airport from where we live in Reading, Pennsylvania so it's gonna take like an hour and 20 minutes so I have a bunch of stuff to amuse me. Then when we get there we have a none-stop flight to Glasgow  from there which is like 7 hours so I'll probably just sleep the whole way. I take out my book that I packed, it's about this irish dancer (obviously) and she's like a 5 time world champion! I read it for about an hour, and sleep for the rest, and before we know it we're here!

I step out of the car feeling the swift breeze touch my face. I tighten up my coat at the chill on my neck and start to help mom with the bags. Once we get all of our stuff out, we carry it in to the airport-it's so big! I went to it once when I was little, but I don't remember much cause we usually go to a different one that's more west of where we live. There's a lot of stores and restaurants there so maybe we'll get to shop a bit! I check the time on my phone and it says 5:00 and we're boarding at 5:45 so mom said maybe next time we're here we can shop. We have to go through security so we walk over to gate 5 where our flight is at and hop in line for security. We put all our stuff in these gray bins and slide them into this machine which just checks and makes sure you don't have any weapons. We also have to walk through this machine to make sure we didn't have anything on us either.

Once we got through security, we had to run really fast. We needed to make it to the terminal! We speed ran but make it in time to find a seat (although a little squishy) and wait until they call our flight. A go on my phone and play a few games then check my Instagram feed. Then I check my profile, and realize I have a lot of followers! I'm not trying to brag cause I honestly don't care, but Ro calls us mini famous! I have 6089 followers. I take a selfie with Ro to post and caption it "Off to Scotland!✈️" then close up my phone, but in seconds the likes start flooding in! I get 23 right away, then I speed right to 56, then I get to 100+! Wow! There's a lot of people on Instagram right now! Then I like a few more posts and finally close up my phone.

"Flight 401a, to Glasgow will now
begin boarding." An announcer says into the speakers. We gather all of our belongings and get in line. The call everyone in first class to board first but we're not in it so we just get near the middle where all the regular seating people are. Once the finish first class, the line goes a lot faster. Soon enough it's our turn and the woman rips on the dotted line of our plane tickets (kinda like at movie theaters) and mom lets us kids go and she tags along behind. "Emma and Ro 19a, and then us two
will be in 19b!" Mom says to us. We're all running wicked fast so she's kinda out of breath when she says it....
"Alright ladies and gentleman I'm Sandra Leemen your flight attendant and on behalf of me and Captain Luke Skylar and the entire crew, welcome aboard to Flight 401a none-stop service from Philadelphia to Glasgow. Our flight time will be of 7 hours and 7 minutes we will be flying at and altitude of 14,390 feet out of ground speed of 370 miles per hour..." Says Sandra. I look over to mom and she smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up while Shay is lying on her head asleep. I guess I should try to catch some z's too. It's gonna be a long flight....