School

Storm POV: I walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus. I see a beautiful girl standing beside me. I look at her and she looks at me. She smiles. "Hi I'm coldstar what's your name" "hi um I'm s..Storm" "that's a beautiful name" "T..thank you" "so do you want to hang out some time and get to each other better" "y...yeah I would like that" "why are you so nervous Storm" "C...cause I'm normally not around beautiful girls like you" "awww thanks so do you have a boyfriend" "I....I.... I'm lesbian" "well I am too and I'm single" She winks at me and I blush. The bus drives up and we get on. We go to the back and sit. "So Storm" "y...yeah" "what is your favorite color" "purple" "cool my is blue" "cool" "what is your favorite song" "Radioactive by Imagine Dragons" "cool mine is Demons by Imagine Dragons" "cool" "what is your favorite type of animal" "wolf" "cool I'm a wolf and mine is cheetah" "I'm a cheetah" We both blush and smile. "So have you ever had a girlfriend" "y......yeah one" "cool I have had one too" "C....cool" I look away. She puts her hand under my chin and looks at me. "What's wrong Storm" "just my last girlfriend hurt me" "I wouldn't hurt you" I look into her beautiful orange eyes. "You are to beautiful" "awwwww thanks" She smiles. "So you want to go out" "y...yes" She smiles brightly. "Well want to go to my place after school" "s...sure" She messes with my hair. I blush and kiss her cheek. She smiles and touches it. "Your lips are so soft" "thanks" She smiles and the bus stops. The bus doors open and we get off. We walk to our lockers and get our books out.

Coldstar POV: I grab my books and see a guy walk up to Storm. "Hey Storm how about you date me" "no I don't like guys" "oh well than I can change your mind" He grabs her arm. I get in between them. "Hi boo" "hi babe" "oh so this is your girlfriend" "yeah I am and you will leave her alone" "why should I" I smile and I punch his stomach. He fly's back 10 feet. "Okay I'll leave her alone" He walks away. I turn around and look at Storm. "You okay" "y...yeah" "good" "why did you protect me" "cause it's my job as the guy in this relationship" "oh okay" I grab her hand and we walk to class. We get in and sit at our desk. The teacher walks in and looks at me. "Okay we have a special treat for you today" I look down. "We have Coldstar's mom here today" My mom walks in. "Hi guys I am here to talk to you about magic" I look up. "Some of you have magic and I am here to get you" I look at Storm and she looks at me. "Well I will call out the names that have magic" I gulp. "Storm, Coldstar, Mike, James, Mark, Rose, Angel And Jake" I look at Storm and she shakes. We get up and follow mom to a bus. I grab Storm's hand. She looks at me worried. "What's wrong" "a....a...a..." "Well I have a personal question" "yeah" "do you know your real parents" "n....no but I know their names" "is that why your so worried" "partly" "well can you tell me the other part" "can we talk in private" " yeah when we get to the academy" "a.....academy" "yeah it's a school for people with magic" "T..there's a school for that" "yeah it has only been open for two years" "cool I guess" "well we can be roommates" "really cool" We get on the bus and sit in the back.

Storm POV: I squeeze Coldstar's hand. She looks at me. "Why are you so worried" "I'll tell you in a bit" "okay" I put my head on her shoulder and she puts her arm around me. I smile and purr. She smiles and starts to rub my back. I purr louder and she does it more. I purr even louder and she stops and puts her hand on my lower back. I blush and purr. She rubs my lower back and I purr louder. Mike and Jake look at us and smile. Coldstar looks at them and wave. They walk to us and sit beside us making sure not to disturb me. "Hi I'm Jake" "and I'm Mike" "hi I'm coldstar and she is storm" "well nice to meet ya how old are you guys" "I'm 17 and she will be 17 soon how old are you guys" "I'm 7" "I'm 8" "cool so you guys are younger so do you have parents" "no they died in the magic war" "huh I'm sorry to hear that" I look at them. "Magic war" "yeah magic war" "what's that" "it was a war between us furries with magic against The Reaper" I shake and Coldstar rubs my back.

Coldstar POV: I feel Storm shake and I rub her lower back. "What's wrong babe" "huh nothing" "you sure" "I'll tell you later" "okay" She looks at me and she curls up closer to me. "So Jake what magic do you have" "I have weapon, ice, and fire" "cool I have healing, ice, and weapon" "cool" "how bout you Mike" "oh I have ice, love, and weapon" "cool" "Babe" "yeah" "what magic do you have" "huh I'll tell you later" "okay" The bus stops. "Okay kids get off the bus" I get up and Storm grabs my hand. She gets off with me and hides behind me. We walk into this building and a man meets us inside. "Hello kids" He smiles. "Well you will be out into pairs of two as partners" "cool" "one will be healing and attack" Storm hides more. "Well Jake and Mike are a pair" "yeah" They high five each other. "Umm next is Coldstar and Storm" I smile and she comes out a bit. I rub her head. "Ummm the last two are Mark and James and Rose and Angel" I look around and they hand us papers with our classes and room numbers on them. "Angel your mom Sarah works here so u will see her" "okay" "um Storm can I talk to you for a minute" Not without Coldstar" "okay than come on" We follow him to his office and go in. She hides behind me. "Well I know your father" "really who is he" "um that is why I brought you to the school" "okay" He gulps. "Ummm he's The Reaper" She shakes and hides farther behide me. "So Coldstar take care of her" "I will" We walk out and walk to our room. I shut the door and hug Storm. "You okay" "no I'm not okay" I rub her back. "Shhhh shhhh it's okay babe" She crys on my shoulder.