Storm's first storm chase

Storm POV: I drive in my brand armored car and Coldstar looks at me. "You are like a new person" "what do you mean" "your not nervous and your focused" "oh well I have to be cause this is dangerous" "okay you know what your doing right" I stop and think. "Y.....yeah" "this is your first chase right" "m......maybe" "okay" I drive and it starts to hail baseball. I look and smile brightly. I see lightning and hear thunder. "Eeeeeeeeeeee" "what" "look right there when lightning flashes" She looks and sees a funnel. "What's that" I smile brighter. "Tornado eeeeeeeee" "oh you know we are driving towards it" "yeah" "isn't that dangerous" "yeah but this is an armored car" "well we never tested it" "well we are testing it now" "okay" "you sound worried" "I am" "why" "cause I don't like thunderstorms" "well do you want me to go back" "no I like this you it's different" "okay just checking" I drive faster and a tree fly's over us. "It's close where is it" I look around and see the tornado. "There you are big beast" I drive towards it and stop at 20 yards. "Why ya stop" "it's to dangerous" "how" "look" She looks and it's 1 mile wide. "Wow" I put the car in reverse and I feel it pulling us to it. I push the gas all the way and it speeds back. I stop and turn. I drive away as it changes direction. I look and drive faster. "Boo" "y.....yeah" "if we get hurt don't forget I love you" "o....okay" I drive and stop. I look and the wind stops. I calm down and park. I get out and jump. "Yeah" Coldstar gets out and looks at me. I run to her and hug her. "You okay boo" "y....yeah" I hug her tighter.

Coldstar POV: I calm down and breathe. Storm looks at me. "Y....you sure" I hug her tighter and our bodies rub together. "Yeah I'm sure" "g...good" I giggle and stop hugging her. "Having fun" "y....yeah" "well my birthday is next" "I know" "good" We get back in the car and I drive back to the school. We go to our room and lay down. I take my shirt off and shorts. She does the same and she puts her head on her chest. "Boo" "yeah" "C.....can we" "can we what" "e....ek go storm chasing tomorrow" "yeah sure" "y....you will go with me" "yeah anything for you beautiful" "o....okay" She cuddles closer to me and I wrap my arms around her. She falls asleep and I pet her back. She purrs and I fall asleep.

--------------- 8am the next day

Coldstar POV: I wake up and see Storm on her laptop. I sit up and rub my eyes. She looks at me and smiles. "Good morning boo" "good morning beautiful what ya doing" "a....looking at super cells" "huh what are those" "storms that cans produce a tornado" "oh you were serious last night" "yeah it looks good today" "okay when we leaving" "a....In about 20 minutes" "why didn't you get me up" "cause I was doing something" "what were you doing" "it's a surprise" "oh okay" I get out of bed and walk to her. "So where we going" "well it's a few hours drive" "okay" "but since we are in Ohio we have to go to Arkansas" "oh wow" "yeah we have a long drive" "yup so are we staying the night in a hotel" "no I have a friend done there" "oh okay let's go" She gets up and grabs two bags. "Where is my bag" "I got it" "okay" We walk to the armored car and open the trunk. "What is this" "it's a wind radar" "what's this" "it measures moisture and height" "okay what's this" "that's a box with stuff in it" "what stuff" "it's for later" "oh okay" She shuts the trunk and gets in. I get in and she drives away.

------------------- 10pm

Storm POV: I drove all the way to my friend Aden's house. I pull up and he is waiting for me. "Hia buddy" "hi Aden" "how are ya" "good how bout you" "good so I see you brought your girlfriend" "y....yeah and my soon to be" Coldstar interrupts. "Her soon to be husband" "husband your the man of this relationship" "yeah" "I thought she would be the man" "why is that" "cause when she was younger she was strong and independent" "oh really" "yeah she was always the leader and didn't like being told what to do" "really" I look at the ground. "Yeah till Maka came and ruined it now she's like this" "oh okay" Coldstar walks to me and grabs my hand. "You okay" "y.....yeah" "we will talk later" "o.....okay" We walk in and we walk to a room. "Heres ya room" I open the door and walk in. It's got a bathroom and it looks nice and clean. "Wow it's clean" "just for ya two" He leaves and Coldstar shuts the door. She locks it and lays on the bed. I smile and lay on the bed too. "Beautiful" "yeah" "how long will be here" "a.....for a fee days why" "cause he seems off" "yeah it does but his girlfriend will be here tonight so he's busy" "oh girlfriend" "yeah You know Olly's daughter Jessica" "yeah" "that's his girlfriend" "really" "y....yeah" "cool let's sleep" I curl up next to her and she wraps her arms around me. She falls asleep and I fall asleep.