The F5 tornado intercept

Storm POV: I wake up in Coldstar's arms and I blush. I push my head on her chest and feel her soft fur. I put my hand on her cheek and smile. It's as soft as a kitten and I put my other hand in her underwear. I start to rub her area and I blush dark red. I rub it faster and she wakes up. I stop and pull my hand out of her underwear. She blushes and I lick my hand. "Mmmmmmm" "good morning beautiful" "good morning boo" "I see your already having fun this morning" "y.....yeah" "what time is it" "8:30" "what time do we leave" "in about an hour" "good" She likes her lips and I blush dark red. "W....what are you planning" "I don't know" "o....okay" She looks at me and kisses me. I kiss back and I open my mouth. Our tongues dance and I feel her hand go into my underwear. She plays with my tongue and rubs my area. I purr and she puts a finger in. I purr louder and she starts to move it in and out. I purr louder and she moves it faster. She breaks the kiss and pulls her finger out. She licks her finger and smiles. "Mmmmmmm" I giggle and blush darker red. "S.....so was this your plan" "nope just a preview" "o......ohhh okay" She smiles and winks. I smile and giggle. "You will see later" "o....okay" I get out of bed and walk to my bag. I grab my laptop and sit on the bed. I turn it on and see the photo of me and Coldstar holding hands. Coldstar looks and smiles. "How did you get that" "well....I....I....I had a friend take it for me" "oh cool" I click on my browser and look up weather predictions for March 25, 2016.

Coldstar POV: I watch and see alot of information I don't understand. "What is this stuff" "I.....it's complicated" "okay" She stops and closes the laptop. She put the laptop up and grabs her lightning shirt. She grabs a black bra and her black see through panties I got her. She takes her panties and bra off and I lick my lips. She turns around and shows me her but. She binds over and I get up. I slap her butt and she blushes. I get on my knees and lick her but cheeks. She shivers and I move her butt cheeks and look at her butt hole. I lick my lips and lick her butt hole. She shivers and I lick it more. I put a finger in her area and lick her butt some more. She shivers more and I move my finger in and out. She moans softly and I move my finger faster. She moans louder and I stop. I pull my finger out and lick it. "Mmmmmmm" She blushes and I put my finger in her butt hole. She moans louder and I move my finger faster. She moans louder and I stop. She looks at me. "W......why did you stop" "cause you are getting to loud" "o.......oh sorry" I get up and take my bra and panties off. I grab my pink bra and my white panties. I put them on and I look at her. "Beautiful get dressed I have a place we can stay tonight" I wink at Storm and she blushes. She puts on her bra and panties. I smile and throw her a pair of booty shorts. She puts them on and puts on her lightning shirt.

Storm POV: I throw Coldstar a shirt and she puts it on. She puts on a pair of shorts and we sit on the bed. I check some stuff and I look at Coldstar. "Okay it's time to go" "okay" I get up and grab our stuff. We go outside and put our stuff in the trunk. We get in and drive off. We drive down the road and I start to sing. Coldstar looks at me and smiles. "I didn't know that you sing" "I don't normally" "than why now" "cause it keeps me focused" "oh okay" I look and see a wall cloud. "Yeah I was right" I look and it starts to hail. I smile and see rotation in the clouds. "Yeah I put us in the right spot" A funnel starts to come down in a field. I stop and get out. "Yeah it's beautiful" Coldstar sits in the car and looks scared. "You okay boo" She looks at me and let's me now she's not. I get in and hug her. The wind picks up and I feel the car shake. I shut the door and I feel the car shake more. I push a button and the car drops. I hug her tighter and I feel stuff hit the car. I pet her hair and I know something is about to happen. "Boo" "yeah" "I love you" "I love you too and why are you" A tree hits the car and the window breaks. I put myself over her and wrap my arms protecting her. I feel a sharp pain in my back and I can't move my legs. It stops and I feel blood. I look at her and a branch is in her side. I stop and grab my phone. I call 911.

--------- 3 hours later

Storm POV: The doctor walks out and looks at me. "Will she be okay" "she will be fine but she won't be able to leave the hospital for a few months" "why is that" "cause umm I'm sorry to say this but she is in a comma" "what" "it was the only way to keep her alive" I feel dead like I just lost my soul. "Can I see her" "yeah go ahead" I get up and walk in. I sit down beside her and grab her hand. I cry and squeeze her hand. I cry more and more.