Storm's Love

Coldstar POV: I walk in the room and grab my purse. Storm looks at me. "Why are you grabbing your purse" "Beautiful I have to take you cloths shopping" "oh okay" I grab her hands and look at her. "Don't forget that I love you and I will protect you" "okay I won't" "good now let's go" She kisses me cheek and we walk out. "I need my car" "where is it" "I don't know" "is that it" "yeah that's it" "wait if you have a car than why do you take the bus" "cause I have noticed you several times and I like to see your beautiful face" "awww that's so sweet and weird" I laugh. We walk to my car and I open her door. She gets in and I get in on the other side. "Nice mustang" "I know" She looks out the window and I start to drive. I stop at the mall and park. "Beautiful" "huh" "we are here" "okay" I get out and go open her door. She gets out and I grab her hand. We walk to the door of the mall and Storm squeezes my hand. "Beautiful what's wrong" "it's so big" "you've never been in a mall" "no I haven't" "well new experience for you" We walk in and she looks around. "Okay there are a few cloths shops around here" "okay" "so what type of clothes do you like" "ummm I really don't know" "how do you not know" "cause I wasn't given a choice when I was younger" "oh well more fun for us" I grab her hand.

Storm POV: She grabs my hand and walks to a store. We go in and I see a shirt that says i love girls and on the back it says I'm lesbian. I walk to it and she follows. "You like this one" "y...yeah" "okay" I grab the shirt and look at the size. "Is it your size" I nod my head yes. "Well let's get this one and some more than to the pants store" "okay" I see a shirt that says I love and you put a name on it. I walk to it and show it to coldstar the shirt. I walk to a shirt that is black and has pic of the grim reaper. I grab it and see a shirt that has a pic of a wolf on it. I grab it and look at her and smile. "Come on we need to get you some pants and some shorts" "okay" I walk to cashier and put the shirts down. She rings them up. "That will be $60.65. Coldstar hands her that amount and the lady points it in a bag. We grab the bag and walk out. "Where did you get that money" "well I get letters with alot of money in them" "really" "yeah" "C.. Cool I guess" We walk to the pants store and I see a pair of booty shorts. I walk to them and show them to her. "You would look good in those" " I blush and grab them. I grab several pairs of tight jeans and booty shorts. I walk to the cashier and we pay. We leave the store and walk to a shop with hoodies. I walk in and see a hoodie that is ague. I grab it and show it to her. She smiles and we pay for it. We walk out and I see Mike and Jake. I tap Coldstar's shoulder. "Yes" "look" I point to them. "Oh okay" "why are they here" "I don't know" "okay" She walks towards them. "Wait for me" I walk behind her hiding. "Hi Jake Mike" "oh hi Coldstar" "Why are you guys here" "just looking around" "oh okay" "hi Storm" "h...hi Jake" "what's her problem" "she's shy around everyone even me" "really why" "well that's very personal" "oh okay well see ya" "see ya" I hide behind Coldstar.

Coldstar POV: I look at Storm. "Storm stop hiding" "okay" She slowly comes out and grabs my hand tight. "Why are you so nervous today" "b....because I haven't been around so many people before" "oh well you want to go home" "yeah" "okay" She tightly holds my hand and we walk to the car. We get in and drive away. We arrive at the school and park. "Beautiful" "yes boo" "can you tell me why you have a scar on your arm" "u.........uh sure I......" "You what" "I.....I did that to myself" "when" "A.....awhile ago" "why" "cause I was abused, bullied, raped, and I had no friends" She looks away. I gently turn her face to mine. "Beautiful you have me now" "I know" She tears up. "Why are you tearing up" "cause no one has ever loved me" "than don't cry" "okay" She smiles and I hug her. "Can we go inside so we can lay down" "sure boo" I stop hugging her and bop her nose. She giggles and gets out. I get out and see a figure in a black cloak. She runs behind me and shakes. I take a defensive stance. "Who is that Storm" "m....m....m...y....y..." "Your what" "f...father" "why is he here" "I don't know" He looks at us. "Storm come with me" "she isn't going with you" "she's my daughter" "I know but you killed her mother" "I did but I had to" "why did you have to" "cause she was going to leave us" "okay so what" "I couldn't allow that" I look at him angrily and charge him. He grabs me and throws me against a wall.

Storm POV: I look at him and my fist glow black. "Summon cursed scythe" A black scythe that has purple chains around it. I charge and he blocks with his scythe. "You can't do that yet unless" I stare at him and kick his stomach. He knocks back and I punch him. I do a back flip and look at him. "Unless what" "you love this girl" "I do love her" I charge again and cut his leg. "You hurt her and I'm going to hurt you" I move fast and cut him several times. "I love her now leave me alone" I jump and slash his chest. He backs up. "Fine I'll leave" He vanishes and I fall to my knees. I look at Coldstar and crawl to her. I shake her. "C...coldstar" She stays still. "Coldstar" I yell and I shake her more. "No I can't loose you" I put my head on her chest and cry. "No don't leave me" I cry and I feel a hand rub my head. "I will never leave you" I look at her and she coughs up blood. "You okay" "I'll be fine" I hug her tight. "I thought I lost you" "you didn't loose me" "I know but you scared me" "I'm sorry" I help her up and walk to our room. I help her to the bed and lay next to her. "So where did your father go" "h....a....left" "why" "C....cause I beat him in a fight" "really" "yeah" "how" "I don't know" "well we can find out together" "o....okay" She takes her shirt and shorts off. I do the same and I put my head on her chest. She wraps her arms around me and we fall asleep.