The First Day of Training

Coldstar POV: I follow Storm to the bathroom and she shuts the door on me. "Hey" "just one second boo" "okay" I wait and hum. "You can come in" I open the door and see her naked. I blush dark bred and shut the door behind me. I lick my lips and walk to her. "Oh my you have a nice body beautiful" "T...thanks boo" I smile and take my cloths off. Storm whistles. "Mmmmm you have a nice body yourself. I smile and she turns around and I slap her butt. She shivers and turns the shower on. I turn around and grab soap and she hugs me from behind. "S...so you like my butt" "yeah" "good" I smile and we get in the shower. I put some body soap on my hands and put it on her back and butt. I squeeze her butt and she turns around. I look at her and smile. She blushes as I put body soap on her chest. I put some on her stomach and I put my hand on her thigh. I squeeze and she shivers. I put soap on her thighs and I look at her area. I blush and out some soap there and gently put a finger in her area. She shivers and I stop. I look at her and blush. "Your turn beautiful" "o....okay" I turn around and she puts some on my back. She stops and feels my shoulder blades. She moves down to my lower back and puts some there. She gets down and licks my butt cheek. I blush and she puts soap on my butt. She turns me around and puts soap on my chest. She stops and runs her fingers over my chest. She blushes and puts some on my stomach. She stops at my thighs and runs her hand over it.

Storm POV: I've never seen another girls thigh. I run my hand over it and put soap on it. I reach her area and stop. I look at it and blush. I careful feel her area and put a finger in. She blushes and I pull my finger out. I put soap on her area and look at her. "Beautiful" "y...yeah" "why did you stop at my thigh" "C...cause I've never seen another girls thigh before" "I thought you said you had a girlfriend before" "I have" She looks at my arms and notice several scars. She touches them. "How did you get these" I look away. "Beautiful please tell me" "o.....okay well they are from my ex" "that still doesn't tell me how" "ummm she raped me and cut me" "oh well who is she" "ummmm my father killed her" "well hood job for him" "but he was to late" "for what" I turn around and show her a big scar on my back. She touches it. "She did this" "y......yeah" She turns me around and hugs me. "I'm sorry beautiful" "f.....for what" "I'm sorry she did that to you" "it's okay boo" She hugs me tight and our breast squeeze together. I blush and I turn off the shower. "Boo" "yeah" "w..we are going to be late" "oh okay" She stops hugging me and gets out holding my hand.

Coldstar POV: I drag her out. "Where is your bag" "A.... I don't have a bag" "than where are your clothes" "a.... I don't have any" "why" "cause I don't have a family" "oh I'm sorry to hear that" I hug her. "I'm your family" "how" "cause I love you" She blushes. I hand her some clothes. "After school I'm taking you cloths shopping" "o....okay" She puts them on and I grab my cloths. I put mine on and I look at our schedule. "Beautiful" "yeah" "come here" "okay" She walks to me. "Yes" "look all of out classes will be just us" "why is that" "cause we are a team and we fight together" "C....cool I guess" "okay our first class is magic training" "okay" "our second class is team magic" "okay" "and our last class is PE" "okay" I stand up and walk out of the room with Storm holding my hand. We walk to the room that says training room over it and enter. I walk to our teacher. "Hi you two must be Storm and Coldstar" "yes mama" "I'm Sarah" "hi Sarah" "why is Storm hiding behide you" "cause she is very shy and nervous" "oh okay well we have to let someone attack you and see how she reacts" "okay" I walk away and a man charges at me. Storm appears in front of me and her hands glow black. When he gets close. She Punch's his stomach and he fly's back 20 feet. I gasp and she falls back. I catch her and she breaths heavily. "You okay Storm" "y....yeah" Sarah runs to us. "What was that" "I don't know" I see a man walk to us. "That was dark fist" "and who are you" "I am Zach the principal" "oh okay" Storm hides behind me.

Storm POV: I hide behind Coldstar. "Storm has dark fist from her father and many more" "how can she do it" "I don't know we haven't had a student that has demonic, dark, weapon, and curse magic" "so you can't help her with her magic" "I can't but I know who can" "No not her" Coldstar looks at me. "Who" "my ex" "I thought she was dead" "she is but they can bring her back to life" "oh but I will be there with you" "I know" Zach looks at me. "So it's ether her or we will have to separate you to a new partner" "I...I'll take her" "okay" Zach walks off. Sarah looks at us. "Storm are you" "y...ye" Coldstar interrupts. "Yes she is and she is mine" "you are too" "yes I am" "well than okay and you two are perfect for each other" "thank you" I look at Coldstar and she smiles. I blush. "Well you will have a new teacher tomorrow" "okay" "off to your next class" "okay" We walk out and Zach is waiting for us. "Storm" "huh" I hide behind Coldstar more. "Hi Zach" "Hi Coldstar" "um why is she hiding" "cause she is nervous and shy" "oh okay well you to will be done for today" "really why" "cause we have to get your new teacher" "oh okay" I walk to the room with Coldstar.