Storm's birthday surprise

Storm POV: I wake up and I look around. I don't see Coldstar. I sit up and listen for noise. I hear giggling in the closet. I get up and walk to it. I crack it a little bit and Coldstar tackles me. I fall and she lays on me. "Good morning beautiful" "good morning boo" "so how ya sleep" "good how bout you" "I didn't sleep" "why" "cause I couldn't wait for today" "why" She whispers in my ear. "Cause it's your birthday" I shiver and blush. "O......okay" She put her nose on my nose. "I have a whole day planned for us" "o....okay" "I got you a present" "r....really" "yeah but you will have to wait" She winks and gets off me. "O.....okay" I stand up and she hugs me tight. "W....why you hugging me" "cause I want to" "o.....okay" She squeezes !e tighter and our bodies rub together. I blush and she puts her hand on my butt. She squeezes and I shiver. "Oh you like that" I nod yes and she whispers in my ear. "Good cause I will do that alot" "o.....okay" She looks at me and I blush. "I love you Storm" "I...love you too Coldstar" She smiles and whispers in my ear. "I will never leave you" I tear up. "Storm" "y.....yeah" "don't forget that I will never leave you" "o....okay" Tears running down my face and she licks them. She smiles and looks at me. "Beautiful" "y.....yeah" "why you crying" "b....b....b....because no one has ever said that and cared about me" She kisses my cheek. "Than I'll say it again" I look at her. "I love you and I will never leave you" She smiles and I blush dark red. She grabs my hand and makes me walk to the bed. "Beautiful sit here" "o.....okay" I sit down and she reaches under the bed. She brings out several bags and puts them on the bed. "W.....what are those" "your presents" "r....really you didn't have to" "I know but I love you" "o.....okay" I grab a bag and start to open it.

Coldstar POV: I hope she likes the lightning shirt. Storm opens the bag and smiles brightly. "Boo you shouldn't have" I smile. "You like it" "yeah I love it" "good" She grabs the next one and I blush as she opens it. She looks at me. "Really you got me see through underwear" "yeah" She hugs me. "I like em and I'll wear them just for you" I blush darker red and she grabs the next bag. "Why did you get me so many presents" "this is just the small stuff" "s.....small stuff" "yeah I got a big gift for later" "o.....okay" She grabs another bag and opens it. She gasp and opens her mouth. "You didn't" "I did" I smile and she brings out a box that says Xbox 1. "You didn't" "I did" She opens it and looks. "You did" She smiles and hugs me tight. "Thank you thank you thank you" "your welcome" She kisses my cheek and I blush. "Okay the last bag" I hand her the bag and she opens it. She brings out three blue box's. She opens the first one and smiles. She brings out a diamond and lapis necklace. "Beautiful it's one of a kind" She hugs me tight and smiles. "You shouldn't have" "well I did it just for you" I put her face near mine. "Just promise me you won't forget I love you" "I promise" "now open the other two box's" She grabs the second box and opens it. She opens her mouth and I close it. "Y....y....y....you didn't" "I did" She brings out five hundred dollar bills. "H.....how did you" "dad sent it" "how much does he send you" "ohhh just three thousand dollars a week" "wow" "just open the last box" She opens the last box and brings out car keys. "Why is there car keys" "come on" I grab her hand and drag her outside the school.

Storm POV: She drags me out and stops at a armored vehicle. I look at it. "T.....this is armored" "yeah it's for ya dream of going in a tornado" "eeeeeeeeeeee" I hug her tight and out bodies rub together. I kiss her and her eyes widen from surprise. She kisses back and I blush dark red. "Hey Storm" I stop kissing her and looks at a black cat. She is wearing a black jacket and black blue jeans. I stop hugging Coldstar. "F.....flame" "yeah it's me" I hug her. "How ya been" "good how bout you" "good I have a girlfriend" "really" "yeah Coldstar come here" Coldstar walks to me. "Who is this beautiful" "this is flame my best friend" "oh okay" "so how is your dream of Storm chasing going" "Coldstar just got me a armored vehicle to go in" "cool" I stop hugging her and grab Coldstar's hand. "So flame how is your wife" "she's good" Coldstar looks at me funny. "Wife" "yeah flame is married to Frost" "Frost" "yeah she is a friend of mine" "oh okay" "bye flame are you later" "bye" Flame walks away and Coldstar looks at me. "Y....yes" "she seems nice" I kiss her cheek. "Well you have meet her before" "really" "when awhile ago she goes here" "oh okay and I'm not done yet" "really what's left" "come on" She grabs my hand and walk to her car. I get in and she gets in. She drives to a stop sign and parks. She gets out and I get out. She walk to under the light and I follow. "Do you know why o brought you here" "n....no" "well stand right here" "I stand in front of her and she grabs my hands. " Storm I love you with all my heart and I don't want to ever leave your side" I tear up and she gets on one knee. "Will you Storm Reaper marry me" I cry and look at her. "Yes I would love to be your wife" She stands up and looks into my eyes. It starts to rain and I kiss her. She kisses back as rain soaks us. I open my mouth and our tongues dance with each other. It rains harder and the wind picks up. I stop and look at her. "Beautiful we should get in the car" "o....okay" I walk to the car and get in.

Coldstar POV: We get in the car and it starts to hail. She smiles. "Eeeeeeee" "what" "tornado" "oh okay we are in the wrong car" "let's go" I drive back to the school and we switch cars. I drive down the road and she smiles brighter than I've ever seen her smile.