Storm's ex Maka

Coldstar POV: I wake up at 6:30 and see Storm still sleeping. I pet her hair and smile. She moves a little. "Coldstar just a few more minutes" I giggle and pet her hair. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She smiles and realized she feel asleep on my chest. She blushes. "Good morning beautiful" "good morning boo" "how did ya sleep" "good your chest is so soft" I blush and smile. "Good" I pet her head and she lays on me. She looks into my eyes and blushes. She kisses me and I kiss back. I try and open her mouth but she pulls away. "What's wrong" She covers my mouth and looks at the door. I listen and her a voice. "Who is it" She listens and runs to the bathroom. I hear a knock and I get up. I walk to the door. "Who is it" "Hi I'm Maka" "why are you here" "I'm your new teacher" "it's not time for school yet" "I know but I wanted to see how Storm was" I clench my fist and get angry. "She will see you in class" "okay" I hear her walk away and I walk the bathroom. I go in and she is hiding in the shower. "Beautiful she's gone" She shakes and I walk to her. I look at her and she is crying. I sit next to her and hug her. She cries on my shoulder and I rub her back. "Do you think you can do this" "y......yeah" She shakes more and cries more. "If your not than we can leave the acadmy" "r....really" "yeah anything for you" "o....okay" She calms down and hugs me tight. "P....please don't leave me" "I will never leave you" She hugs me tighter and our bodies rub together. We blush and smile. "I love you" "I love you too" We get up and I grab her hand. "It's time for class" "o...okay" We walk out of the room and walk to the training room. We walk to Maka and Storm hides behind me. "Hi Storm" Storm hides. "How ya been" She hides more. "Storm" I glare at her and she backs up. "Okay today we will work on a mix of dark magic and fire magic" "okay" Storm peeks a little bit. "Well who is the guy of your relationship" "how do you know we are dating" "how she is hiding behind you" "oh okay" "well you are the guy so you will be the wielder" "wielder of" "Storm" "how" Storm peeks a little bit more. "Her dark magic can combine her soul with yours" "how does it work" Storm peeks a little more.

Storm POV: I look at her and coldstar clenches her fist. "It works like she will summon cursed scythe and she will hand it to you" "okay" "and she will vanish and become the scythe and the only way this will work is if she love you" "like how much does she need to love me" "it's not just her you have to love her too" "how much do we have to love each other" "forever so marriage" I look at her. "So this will tell us if we are soul mates" "yea cause only your souls can do this" "what will happen if it fails" "one of you will die" I gulp. Coldstar looks at me. "Ready beautiful" I nod and walk beside her. "Summon cursed scythe" The black scythe with purple chains appears. I hand it to Coldstar and I vanish. She glows black and the scythe glows. It stops and I can feel her soul. It's loving, caring, protective, angry, and happiness. "Hi boo" I think to myself. "Hi beautiful" "how can you talk to me" "since our souls are connected we can talk without saying a word" "cool" I look around and see black everywhere. "You ready Storm" "yeah" I sit and meditate.

Coldstar POV: I take a defensive stance and a man charges with a sword. I block and turn behind him. I kick him and slash his back. He falls and another charges. I block and slash his knees. He falls and the last one charges. I block and touch his handle. It melts and I kick him. The scythe vanishes and Storm appears behind me. Maka looks at us. "Good job that is impressive for your first time" "really" "yeah just for your souls to work is impressive" "cool" Storm hides behind me still. "Can you tell her I'm not going to hurt her" "no cause I don't blame her" "okay go along your down for today" I walk away making sure Maka can't see Storm. We walk out and stop and see Zach. Zach walks to us. "Hi how did it go" "good" "so I see she did soul combination" "yeah" "well it worked as I see Storm is still here" "good" I walk around and grab Storm's hand. I drag her to the room and shut the door. I hug her tight. "W...what is this for" "for what your soul told me" She looks at me. "Yes" "how much do you know about what she did" "to much and I don't care" "why" "cause she won't touch you" "how" "cause I'm not leaving your side" "awww thanks" I hear a knock and I walk to it. "Who is it" "Maka" "why are you here" Storm runs and hides under the bed. "Cause I want to check on Storm" "no she isn't yours anymore" "I still care about her" "you lost that when you abused her and raped her" "y..you know about that" "yeah she told me and showed me the scars" "oh okay" I hear her walk away and a note slides under the door. I read it. It says: Hi Storm I'm sorry about hurting you. I just want to be friends. I still care about you and I miss you. Love, Maka. "Storm she left a note" "throw it away" "okay" I throw it away and walk to the bed. I lay down and Storm sits on my stomach.

Storm POV: I jump on her stomach and she giggles. I take my shirt off and blush. She blushes and puts her hands on my breasts. She smiles and I lay on her. "Can we go farther than ever before" "you mean" "y......yes I mean" We blush and look at each other. I lay on Coldstar and put her hands on my butt. (The next chapter will be sexual)