chapter 1 - Princess leia daughter

Before you read :

This plot is after the introduction 

you can  have to read the description earlier because it reveal parts that i am gonna follow after them.

~~ any question or misunderstanding please ask :D enjoy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started with the birth but birth is defined as a the start of life as a physically separate being.What if the person is already in the life. what does happen next ... emma was born in the enchanted forest 27 years ago and emma and hook where there also but the universe had other plan for them.

Amber P.O.V

both emma and hook were transported into the moment they disappeared from storybook. leaving Amber all alone in the dark palace as my mother and father left i was only 2 years old and i didn't remember all that well. The curse has began and in the dark palace the purple smoke doesn't reach.

rumple escaped from the  prison and went to the dark palace to get stuff he can use in the new world as he was entering the palace he found me and didn't know how i got here or who brought me but he didn't want to take a risk of his secret place being exposed and gave me a potion although i was 2 years old i still did not remember any of this.  all i remember was rumple handing me to a lady in a village which is called safe heaven and that when my story begin...

The lady that i supposedly called her nana because she was old and caring and kind and always backed for me cookies so that why i called her and i lived with her for about 16 years as i always tell her to tell me about my parents and at first she didn't say anything because she thought that rumple was my father and if the villagers  knew they would kill that is why she never told me who were my parents and also i never wanted to know my parents who abandoned me.

times went by and 16 years later i was 18 years although most of the village didn't age i aged but as my nana say you aged after passing 10 years never aging so for 10 years i was 2 years old but then i began to age but neither me or my nana knew ... most of the time she would keep me locked inside the house because she didn't want anyone knowing i was aging or that i was the dark one daughter ( rumple ) 

most of my days i would spent it playing inside the cottage and talking to my nana because she was the only one i knew or i could talk to because i was never out.

as i turned 28 years in real life but in reality i was only 18 years in appearance. my nana couldn't keep hiding me as i became bigger and most people  stayed the same and i became noticeable so my nana told me that i needed to go to leave to my father castle which she thought was rumple.

" no nana please don't let me leave you .. i can't live without you .. although i do not have parents , i never felt it because i had you and you always tell me that i am the complete of your puzzle " as i sobbed on my knees begging her not to let me go.

" and you still are , you are the reason i wake up in the morning and you are also the reason why i would never feel complete without you but ... i need to tell you something " nana said , crying and holding my hands as her gentle hands touch my cheeks and whip the tears.

" tell me what " i replied , still crying as nana wipe up my tears.

" about your father " nana said. 

" i don't want to know and i don't need to as long as i have you i don't need anyone i just need you " looking into her eye's as i sobbed and begged.

" let me tell you the story , you need to know , your father name is rumple as also goes by the dark one i used to be his maid but then he got a new maid and i became free as i was in my cottage he came to my house with a beautiful 2 year old girl and told me to take care of her " nana said as she continue.

" but after how he treated me in his house i wanted to throw you away but looking at those eyes and that beautiful smile i never could and you became the most important part in my life " nana said as she grab my face and kiss my forehead.

" but why did he come to you , why didn't he take care of me " i asked confused and bothered ' how could i be the dark one daughter '

" because he killed all my family and i was going to be his maid forever or i would die but he spared me " nana continued as her anger began to show in her face.

i was kind of destroyed emotionally as i heard my nana telling me about how awful my father was.

"  amber love , i will always love you will all my soul but if someone find out who you are  they will destroy you or even worse kill you so you need to leave to your father castle " nana said , holding my hands and moving me from the ground as i was on my knees and told me the direction and also told me to ware a cape on me so people don't notice me.

" but wait i will give you something , this is the necklace you had when you came into my house " nana said.

" nana i am going to miss you and i will never forget you and we will be complete again just wait for me " i said as i hold my nana hands and gentle pad on her and take the necklace and i left.

approximately 3 hours have past

I was still walking as i watched the big castle.

to be continued 

vote !

comment !