Chapter 5 - imagination is reality

In the sheriff station :

Amber P.O.V :

" You are in the sheriff station in storybrooke and i am emma and this is regina " emma said with a delightful smile.

" in the ... WHAT ! ... never mind just get me out of here " i said as i attempted to break that jail cell.

" what do you think we are dummy .. you forgot that i was the queen and i knew that a bar wouldn't hold you that's why we added a  spell to keep you in the jail cell.

" i knew it , and who would you be " i said questioning emma who was standing and staring at me.

" I never heard of you .. wait are you the EMMA " i said , wondering with astonishment.

" i suppose , yes i am " emma replied , grinned.

" i thought you were a little more .... scarer or powerful " i replied.

" nope that me " emma replied , grinned.

" so what is your name and what is your story " regina asked amber 

" my name is amber and i am going to answer you if you are going to help me first " i answered 

" yes , i promise " emma replied.

" well i meant the evil queen " i replied some what rudely.

" yes but first stop calling me that my name is regina and in this town emma and i are equal in powers " regina replied.

" well okay then  " i replied.

i explained my story as i noticed the  admiring looks emma gave me as i told my story.

" wait .. what am i wearing , what is that some sort of a jail uniform. " I said , furiously as i finished my story and notice my cloth.

Emma P.O.V :

I heard her story , i couldn't contain my self i wanted to hold my self from crying  and i thought ' what if she was really my d.... d.... the little baby but it can't be she said she didn't grow for 10 years and my baby girl is supposedly  .. all my doubt will fade once i have the result  back and to prove that she isn't my daughter '  i said to my self as i felt some one pocking my shoulders. 

" what " i replied  with an anger in my voice.

" swan , who changed her dress " regina asked , wondering.

" i changed her , i didn't want her going to town wearing something from a fairly tale land i gave her my spare cloth " i replied , typically.

"  Who ordered you to do that and do you call that cloth " amber replied angrily.

" well i knew you wouldn't agree and i couldn't let you go to the town wearing like you used to and what is up with my cloth they are fine " i replied loudly , angrily.

" swan , hold on do not make a fuss go drink your coffee i am going to talk to the problem " regina replied addressing amber as a problem.

" i have a name , you know " amber replied.

" i can't deal with her anymore i am going to drink my coffee and go to the crocodile shop "

i said referring to rumple shop as we wanted to talk in code so she doesn't get it. as i thought about the possibility of her being my dau... but i couldn't imagine it or even say it . it was impossible and there is still 5 hours left to know if she was the same baby or not.

rumple shop:

" emma what a pleasure ? what do you need " rumple asked.

" well , there is a girl in the station who clam to be your daughter " emma said.

Rumple giggled as he explained to me the story as he replied " yes , yes i remember and i also remember giving her a potion so she doesn't remember where she went or what was in that place " 

" but .. she was only 2 and did you find her alone " i asked as i remembered that dark place and the moment that we shared and as i remembered the moment i met my little girl.

" you couldn't be too careful , dearie " rumple answered.

i remembered my little girl and also Killian who i didn't know where he was.

I went to the station and sow both regina and amber using there magic trying to kill each other even thought we have the force of spell it didn't stop amber as she and regina where going at it.

I yelled but no one stopped.

" i went to rumple and he said you weren't his daughter " i yelled loudly 

amber stopped attacking regina.

" what ! "  amber said , crying as she say " how could that be " crying and sobbing inside the jail cell as i wanted to go to comfort her but she yelled " please get out of my dungeon " referring to the jail.

Dr.Whale calling..

vote !

comment !