Chapter 3 - The lost and found

Emma P.O.V :

We left the diner , Regina , henry and i  agreed that we will meet tomorrow at granny's diner for breakfast  as it was Saturday and henry didn't have school.

I left and went home with my parents as i hugged henry goodbye.

" emma , are you okay ? " my mom asked.

" ya ... sure " i replied but the the truth was that i wasn't , i have been thinking of hook from the moment i arrived it was like every corner of storybrooke reminded me of him , his smile didn't left my memory and his blue eyes was like the sky that you could find every where. everything reminded me of him and every time i remember he left me , i shed a tear.

We arrived at my parents apartment i sow Neal who was asleep at his bed and he was approximately 3 years now. ' if my daughter was a reality she would be four by now '  i thought.

my parents wished me goodnight as they went to sleep but i couldn't sleep , it didn't feal home , it felt uncomfortable and my heart start pumping as all i remembered was hook and the memories we shared in this room. if only my parents and henry would agree to move with me to N.Y  i wouldn't have to struggle with his memory every time i close my eyes dreaming of him.

The next morning:

I opened my eyes thinking that i was still in a dream and smiled thinking he was near me in bed but felt disappointment when i couldn't find him.

" good morning , breakfast is ready princess " my dad said , as he opened the door , grinned.

"  dad i am 30 now can you please stop calling me princess , beside i am going out today " i replied.

" never you will alway be my little princess  , okay " my dad said , grinned.

My mom and dad insisted to go with me to granny's dinner and i eventually agreed after there many pleads.

Amber P.O.V :

I stood up all night thinking of a plan and how to talk or find my father but i ended up with nothing.

I never changed what i wore last night and i kept the necklace that my father gave me so maybe if he doubted my word i would show him this.

I left the ship and while i was walking , i sow everyone who was near the ship and they dressed strange and at first i thought to my self they were witches because in the book there was nothing about this town other than the name and evil queen the owner of this town so i knew how she looked and i had a spell to guide me to her location. as i walked through the town on my way to meet the evil queen to ask her about my father or where he was i sow people pointing at me some people would laugh and the other would be frightened and walked faster than usual.  

i just wanted to find him so he could answer the questions.

I went to find the evil queen but  i found that place which was unique and strange looking with a sign which said granny dinner.

As i entered the diner i sow people gathering and some girl with red and black hair welcomed me and asked for my order. i was kind of confused because she looked alot like the wolf from the book. I didn't pay much attention to what she was  saying but rather followed the line i created with a potion and it directed me to a table with 3 women's and a man with a little boy and i went straight to the table were the evil queen was one of these three.

Emma P.O.V :

A girl with a strange sense of style came dressed as if she was a fairy from the enchanted forest or a fairytale character and she approached us. 

" hello " she said , pending over a addressing regina as the evil queen.

all of us stared as we chuckle , expect regina who was pissed for being called evil again. 

" wait is it some kind of a joke,  hahaha very funny a girl calling me evil queen " regina said , pissed.

" nobody send me , i came to find my father " The girl replied with a strong confident voice and her head high.

" look kid i don't know who send you but who ever he or she was tell them that they were going to pay for it " regina said not even joking about what she just said.

" where do you live and who is your father that you want to find " i asked , wondering.

" I  am from the enchanted forest i came to your land to find my father " the girl replied.

we were all shocked due to the fact that she said ' just now ' because no body just came 

they all came 30 years ago.

" Rumplestilskin ...  i think he also goes by mr.gold now " the girl replied.

We were horrified from what we just heard.

" so you are my dad's sister " henry said , smiling.

" you are Neal son ! " the girl replied shocked as she continues

" where is Neal , the brother who took everything " the girl continued.

" he died " henry reply with a sadness in his voice as he run outside , i think he didn't totally recovered from his father death.

" don't worry we will follow him , you and regina take care of the problem . " snow said as she and charming run after henry.

to be continued !

vote !

comment !