plot - Trailer

This story follow the events after season 3 episode 21 in once upon a time.

The story began as Emma and Hook went to the warehouse to save the day as always but they were surprised because a portal took them to the enchanted forest where they changed the story of snow and charming meeting so they needed rumple to fix it.

But the trick is that after he helped them he realised that he can't open the portal so he send them to the dark place where all the unknown in magic is there and they lived there for 3 years emma was already pregnant before she came to the enchanted forest so when she went there and was locked in the dark place she had to tell hook that she is pregnant after that they lived for 2 years with there daughter but emma always missed henry and her parents and she wanted her daughter to remember were she was from and she gave her the necklace with hook ring and emma swan necklace ..

When emma was born in the enchanted forest and the cursed happened they all returned to the real time and place were they left but without the time moving so then emma and hook without there daughter and rumple told them that anything that happened in the enchanted forest was deleted except the princess Leia story but they couldn't forget there daughter and couldn't forget the time they spent but everything was restored and everything they did was erased.

is it true ? is there daughter still alive ? or is it just another fairy tale ?