Chapter 12 - Broken angel

Amber POV :

Long night had past and i kept on wondering about the fact if emma and the guy yelling that is supposed to be my father really wanted me or am i just a mistake they wanted to forget after hearing them yesterday i just kept wondering if i should really be here or i should just have never left the enchanted forest in the first place but my wonders stopped. As soon as a pirate came to my room with a hook in his hand and a sadness in a his big blue eyes but i was afraid because i didn't have my potions with me and i read in books that a pirate is aa very dangerous man.

" hello there " killian said. As soon as he said hello i knew it was my supposed to be father i couldn't forget his voice , his voice was in my head for the hole 11 hours in bed.

" hello .. " i said.

" I wanted to apologise  of what i said last night , i just didn't know , i didn't understand " killian said as i interrupted him 

" i don't care as you said yesterday , i am not your real daughter and you are not my father so can we leave it at that " i replied.

" No , we can't bloody leave it like that " killian answered , furiously.

" where is emma , can't you just go with her and leave me alone , or better i am going to leave this bloody hospital " i said as i try to move from the bed but as soon as i try to move the things on my hands and an annoying loud sound came as emma and bunch of people which were wearing a white robe came.

" what is that " i said , afraid as i began to loss the strength to walk.

" relax , it is because you moved the needle that provide you with food .. just get back to the bed " emma said as she moved my legs from the ground to the bed and tucked me in the bed as i felt sleepy.

Emma's POV :

" what is happing Dr.whale , why is she always sleepy " I said as i  put my hands on her hair.

" It is because the food we provided for her is not working , she need something else but i can't figure out what " Dr.whale said as he put his hands on his head wondering.

Dr.whale ask us to leave the room and he was left alone with amber and the nurses trying to figure out a solution , but hook and i were to worried that we kept walking back and fourth in the same hall.

After 3 hours we sow Dr.whale exist the room as he approached us " i have great news " he said.

" i know what is wrong with her as you said you left her when she was 2 years old and now she is supposed to be 4 years but she is 32 and appear to be 22 right " Dr.whale said 

both me and hook nodded in agreement as he continue " My theory is that she is still 4 in this world and that why she abstain the shot  became we gave her the amount of 22 year old but when we gave her the other shot we give 4 years old she began to respond and she is now awake " Dr.whale said , proudly and super fast .

 hook and I looked at each other as we didn't understand anything he said we just understood that she is fine and that she is awake.

as we entered the room. we sow her in a pretty pink nightgown and she folding her hands and not showing any reaction.

" i hope you feel better now , kid " i said.

" yes sure i am fine , there is alot of stuff that keeps making noise around me and people just keep on getting in and out of this room and just someone keep on changing my cloth and putting stuff in my body and i don't even know what the hell it is so to answer your question i am perfectly fine " amber said as she exploded with feelings and tears up as she sits in bed.

hook and i couldn't even stand watching her cry and at that moment i realize she is 1000% the daughter that we left behind , the daughter that kept putting a smile on my face just because of her existence even thought she was 22 i felt like i got my little girl back , the girl that had feeling that at least needed me and now both me and hook need her more than she need us.

" stoop crying pirate " hook said as he went and put his hands around amber and amber didn't reject as she hugs him back.

"Pirate ?!  " amber asked , chuckling as she didn't know what he meant.

" well don't you remember when you were about 1 or 1.5 years , you wanted to imitate me in everything when i go a place you follow me , you were a daddy's girl so  when you cry i used to tell you that  a pirate doesn't cry and you immediately stop and see it still work because you are smiling " hook says with his goofy smile as we all keep on laughing as i sit beside amber and Killian as we sat tightly in a one bed at the room as Killian kept on telling the stories when we were in the dark place as even if it was a dark place we had our best memory in there and we kept laughing and enjoying the day as the shot began to work so we slowly see amber sleeping,  both me and Killian hands and we just felt so happy as our life was complete and our family finally reunited.

5 years , you wanted to imitate me in everything when i go a place you follow me , you were a daddy's girl so  when you cry i used to tell you that  a pirate doesn't cry and you immediately stop and see it still work because you are smiling " hook...