Chapter 8 - Break The Ice

Emma P.O.V :

5AM in the morning , storybrooke , Mary Margret loft.

when i heard a knock on the door i thought it was my dad so i went to surprise him in the door , but well i was surprised more i didn't find  my dad standing i found my lost love , my better half.

" Killian " i said , surprised as i looked into his eyes which were more beautiful than the sky , i didn't know what i was feeling sad , happy but i knew that my world was now complete.

Killian didn't respond and i lost my thought looking into his eyes and he just grinned. just by looking at his eyes i forgot the past 2 years i forgot the sadness i felt i lost myself inside him and i fall in love with him all over again.

" swan , what happened ?" Killian said , worried.

"  when i closed my eyes i see you , when i open my eyes i miss you and when i try to forget you i fall in love with you all over again for the past 2 years that what was happening " i said furiously. 

" i couldn't go on with my life without you and i didn't talk to you for 2 years and you don't even care " as i continued tears falling from my eyes.

" i am going to leave you two alone "  snow says as she walked into her room.

I still looked into killian eyes but he showed no emotions at all as he continued to just look at me with a smile on his face.

" how could you be smiling , when i just told you that i missed you and that i was ... "  i said as killian interrupted me.

" before you assume , listen " killian said , putting his hands around my cheeks as he says " i loved you more than i have ever found a way to tell you so i wanted to show you how much i love you and become the man you deserve and there was never a day or even a min i didn't think of you , you were my air that why i worked in a place outside storybrooke using the spell i got from rumple so i could leave storybrooke and i became a sailor for ships in N.Y i sow you everyday and i got money for the place you have always wanted so we could have a house for our family henry , you and i in storybrooke "

" i was depressed from what happened in the enchanted forest i didn't want to change to a villain again so i went as far away as possible , i couldn't handle anymore loss i lost my brother and my father , i didn't want to lose you too " killian said.

After all that talk , i couldn't speak i just went and hugged him as i missed everything about him even his smel , l his rum and heavy colon smell.

We were just staring at each other eyes trying to remember and memorise each other. I couldn't tell him about our daughter yet i wanted to make sure that he is fine with it and he wouldn't leave us after he know i don't know maybe if the truth was too much to handle he would leave and i couldn't bare the idea of losing him again and we kept staring at each other as our lips met and we were about to kiss after 2 years of waiting but then .. 

unfortunately my father came and interrupted our moment. as my dad was pissed from hook for leaving me heart broken as i sobbed for days for him.

" excuse me " my dad said.

" yes mate , you are excused " killian said.

" killian " my dad yells.  " yes , yes okay " killian said , as he move his hands  from my chin and walk away to the door as he says " do not forget pack your stuff tomorrow so we can take them t our new home " as killian leaves the apartment.

" what new house , who is moving " my dad ask as i explained to him that killian makes me happy and we are moving together. after much convincing my dad finally knew that it is for the best.

" David , you would never guess what happened " my mom said as she comes out of the room.

" yes i know she told me she is moving in with killian " david said. 

" no that we have a granddaughter , wait what she is moving with killian , what about amber "

my mom continue , as they both look at me with an explanation.

" i think regina was right my mom really doesn't know how to keep a secret " i whisper.

" guys look first dad , i have a daughter named amber and she is upstairs , and mom yes i am moving with killian and amber is coming with us " i said.

" wait what , who is the father " my dad asks as he put his hands on his forehead with disappointment.

" dad , look at me , she isn't a baby , she is 22 and her father is killian  , of course "  i said as i explained the rest of the story to my dad and how she came here and how did i know she was my daughter.

" so where is she " my dad said , emotionally filled with happiness. 

" no , no , no guys please she is still not used to this place or realising that i am her mother don't add to her plate " i said as i knew if they both find out they will be nagging on amber that she will leave and i couldn't live if she leave me again.

vote !

comment !