chapter 9 - F.a.m.i.l.y

Emma P.O.V :

4 in the afternoon  , storybrooke main , Mary Margret loft

i woke up at 4 in the afternoon as i slept at 8 am so then i checked my phone as i found 3 miss calls from regina and i was like ' oops i must have been late to work  and she is going to kill me 'and then i found 25 missed call from hook and then i realised that yesterday was a reality it wasn't a beautiful dream and he is really here.

I woke up from bed and i went down to eat breakfast as i was cheerfully walking down the stairs. 

I sow amber who was sitting and just looking outside from her chair and i knew she hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch because well ' i don't think they had oven and microwave in the enchanted forest '

" good morning " i said looking at amber and as always no replay and as always more silent and glaring than talking.

I went to make coffee  in the kitchen and i thought that if she wanted breakfast she will talk.

I made an extra sandwich in the fridge and went to sit in-front of her in the chair as i hold my cup of coffee.

" if you want food all you have to do is ask " i said as i looked to her but she was still looking to the window.

she kept looking at my food with the same look i had when i went to a foster home i wanted to say i wanted food but i just couldn't and i knew she was feeling the same thing so i went and grabbed the sandwich from the fridge and hand it to her.

" here you go " i said , smiling. but she didn't take the sandwich so i put it on the table 

It was just me and her in the apartment as we sit awkwardly in silence looking at each others faces.

' she have my hair and killian eyes and lips but i think she has my noise ' as i keep looking to her.

" Emma " amber said , as she was looking to the table. " yes " i answered as i was super exited that she finally talked.

" i need to go find rumple " amber said , as she put her hands  on lap and look at me.

" why ? " i said , wondering.

" well i need a potion and i now that rumple has them because i used to take it from his castle when i lived there " amber said , looking into my eyes.

"you used to live in mr.gold castle , why ! " i asked , wondering.

" nana wanted me to go there since i was the only one that was growing up in the enchanted forest and i also wanted to find more about my father " amber said , trying to avoid eye-contact.

" you know he is not your father , right ! " I pointed out.

" I know , i don't want to find anymore people i just want to go home " amber said , as she began to tear up as she stand up and move toward the door. 

" emma , please just help me find a way to my home " amber continue as she was about to leave the apartment.

" This is home , maybe you don't know this now but it is , i won't leave you again sophia " i said as i didn't notice my tears which were falling down my cheeks.

" my name is amber and this isn't home all i see when i look around is strangers " amber says as she continue " i am going to find a way to find home " amber said.

" before about 3 years i was in your same spot and i thought the same thing but trust me you will only find home when you find family " i said as i grab amber from her jacket gently as i keep her from leaving the apartment.

The phone rang..

" what , what was that " amber said scared.

 couldn't help my self but laugh she was scared of phone but wasn't scared when she lived with giants and witches in the enchanted forest.

" it is just a phone don't worry " i answered , chuckle.

" hello killy-bear " emma said.

" killy-bear i am busy right now i have to go , and i have a surprise for you today when you pick me up " i  said as i close the line.

Amber P.O.V :

" killy-bear really ! " and she want me to take her seriously is she joking or what ' i thought to my self.

" Emma , i am going " i said , wanting to leave the apartment.

emma point her hands at me as she move my body to the coach u sing magic. " you are not leaving , i told you " emma replied angry.

" wait and who are you to keep me from leaving , i will tell you for the last time , let me go or .. " i said , as i try to move my hands and start kicking with my legs but without use the magic was too strong

" Amber , i am sorry but i will not let you leave to the enchanted forest were  there is danger " emma replied , with a worried voice.

" but ... i can't live here " i said.

" can't or won't " Emma replied.

" i know what will help us " emma continue as she grab the phone and call someone named Archie ' i think' and inviting him here.

" i don't want to meet my father" i said , looking toward emma.

" wait who ? , Archie isn't your father " emma said , chuckle.

" okay then why did you invite a man called Archie " i said as i looked toward emma waiting for explanation.

VOTE !

COMMENT !