Chapter 11 - Harsh reality

Killain POV :

As Archie tells me the story i couldn't help my self but run towards the hospital hoping that it was really her and that i have found my lost baby girl.i run towards the entrance of the hospital and sow emma in-front of the emergency room as she was walking back and fourth. our eyes met and she came running to me and hugged me tight  " thank god you are here " emma said.

" how is she , is she okay , where is she " i said as i hugged emma back.

" she is inside and i am waiting for Dr.whale to tell me about her condition " emma said , worried.

" swan , why didn't you tell me when i met you yesterday " i said , disappointed.

" because i didn't want you to act out or leave us " emma said , as she looked me to my eyes with a sad and lonely look.

" i would never leave you , that is ridicules but how come she is her now and what happened to her " i said as i hold her hands tight.

Dr.whale interrupt us as he came out of the emergency room " she is going to be fine , it is just that she didn't eat for 3 to 4 days and we put for her a drip to feed her through it , we are now going to move her to a regular room and we are going to let her stay her for 12 hours and then you can take her home " Dr.whale explained.

" thanks doctor , can we see her now " emma said in a worried voice.

" yes sure , we are moving her now , you can see her at room 23 " dr.whale answered as he walked away.

After about 10 minute as we walked in salient holding each other hands as our hearts beat faster.

" room 23 " emma said as she looked at the bored near the door.

As emma opened the door and we see  20 something girl with blond hair and fair skin.

" swan , this is the wrong room " i said as i walked toward the door to exist.

" No killian , this is our daughter " emma said as she goes near the bed and put her hands into the girl's hair.

" love , it can't be she is 4 not 20 or something " i said as i laughed.

" killian , didn't Archie tell you , we don't now what happened to her but she is my daughter ... our daughter i had a D.N.A test to prove it " emma said.

" I don't need a bloody test , i want my daughter , my real daughter " i said , shouting.

" killian , lower your voice you will wake her up " emma said , as she move from beside amber.

" it is all from the bloody crocodile , he did this he turned our daughter into this " i continued as i continue shouting.

" he always wanted to get back at me because he thinks i am the reason his life went upside down and that Neal was separated from him " i continued as i put my hands on my head with regret on my face.

" killian , it is nobody fault , we got our daughter back  that is all that matter " emma said.

" you are becoming your mother , no it isn't okay , we don't even now what happened to her " killian said.

" well my mother is right as long as we have our daughter , nothing matter " emma said.

" come on let her rest , let go outside " emma said as she pushed me to go out of the room.

" what are you going to do now , are you going to leave " emma said as she went to sit in the chair in-front of the room.

" No love of course not , i won't ever leave you ever again , neither you nor our daughter , i was just confused ,i am sorry , i love you swan" i said as i sat next to her and grab her for a hug.