Eighteen←

CAMRYN
*the next morning*
I wake up in a strange room wondering where I was, before quickly realizing that I'm in California! I roll over to face Jack and I almost wake him up, but I stop myself when I realize how cute he looks while he's sleeping.

I lay there staring at his face, his lips slightly parted, and his Eyes firmly closed.

His eyelids flutter open and he smiles as he sees me staring at him

"Morning beautiful." He says in his deep raspy morning voice.

"Morning." I smile

"How long were you staring at me?" He smirks.

"A few minutes, you're really cute when you're sleeping." I giggle.

"Why thank you." He laughs.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and such." I say and start getting out of bed, only to be pulled back.

"Stay with me." Jack whines and tightly wraps his arms around me.

"Jack we can't stay here forever." I say.

"Why nottttt???" He keeps whining.

"You sound like a child." I laugh.

He also laughs and leans in to kiss me, but I stop him by putting my hand over his mouth.

He pouts.

"Whyyyyyy Camrynnnn"

"Morning breath." I giggle and run off to the bathroom.

I Take a shower and brush my teeth, but realize that I forgot clothes.

"Fùck." I mumble. "JACK! CAN YOU GRAB ME SOME CLOTHES?!" I yell.

"SURE ONCE SECOND!" He yells back.

I open the door just a crack and stick my arm out and he places some clothes in my hand.

I put on the pants which where a pair of high waisted shorts and then I put on the shirt which was a pastel pink crop-top.

"DAYUM JACK YOU'VE GOT STYLE!" I yell.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" He yells back.

I just laugh and start brushing my hair. I go out to the bedroom to grab my makeup bag and hair straightener.

"Are you done yet?" Jack asks.

"No i still have to straighten my hair and do my makeup" i laugh.

"Ooh can I straighten your hair?!" He yells smiling.

"Uh sure? Do you know how?" I ask.

"I'll figure it out" he shrugs.

I laugh and hand him the straightener. 10 minutes, 2 burns on Jack's hand and 1 on my head later... Jack was finally done.

"Thanks Jack." I laugh and start applying my makeup.

He stares at me in wonder as I apply my eye makeup.

"How do you not poke yourself in the eye?" He asks.

"Practice." I shrug.

I finally finish getting ready and put all my makeup away in my makeup bag, then I leave Jack to shower and whatever else guys do.

15 minutes later he walks out of the bathroom wearing khakis and a grey tank top.

"Let's go eat some breakfast." He smiles, then adds, "and by the way, I hid your makeup bag, because you don't need makeup. You are perfect without it."

"Jack seriously? Ugh i hate you."

"Admit it, you love me." He smiles cheekily.

"I do." I laugh, but quickly realize what I had said and cover my mouth "oh my god I'm sorry why do I keep doing that I-"  but I stop talking. Why am I apologizing. I do love Jack, and I'm going to make sure he knows that.

"You know what, actually I'm not going to apologize for that. Jack I love you and I'm not going to keep that inside anymore. I.Love.You."

Jack looks shocked at what I just said, but he quickly starts smiling and says,

"Oh my god it feels so good to know you feel the same way. Thank for saying that Camryn. And I love you too."
/////////////
Awweeeee we got some #jamryn action😭 and shīts about to go down v soon, so be ready.