Thirty-five← (epilogue)

*1 year later*
CAMRYN
Jack and I got married 10 months ago, and I'm happier than ever. We've since moved in together and we're of course closer than we've ever been.

Jack J proposed to Layla a few weeks ago and their wedding is in a month. I'm going to be the maid of honour and I'm really excited. I'm going dress shopping with her in a few weeks.

As for Ellie, her and Luke from Pacsun are still together. Him and Ellie are perfect for each other, they have a lot in common like their love for music and their singing talent. Luke is even the lead singer in an
extremely popular band!

Last month, I found at that I'm pregnant with twins! I'm now 2 months in and so far I've learned that pregnancy sucks, but It'll all be worth when I have two beautiful baby's.

Jack and Jack's music career has really taken off, and Jack no longer own's Gilinksy Co. It's still the same name, and he still works there, but just part time and the boss is now Grayson and I'm his assistant ! It's really fun because Grayson is one of my best friends.

Basically, my life is pretty great right now, great friends, great job, great fiancé, I wouldn't have it any other way.
////////////
GUYS ITS OVER!!!!
I'm so surprised I actually finished a full book... Thirty five chapters....
I just published a new book called "no//j.g"  so go read that!
Welp... Bye👋🏼