Season 1 Episode 2

I was in the locker room changing for practice when Scott comes in. He walked over to where his stuff was with a faraway look in his eyes.

Stiles walks by sees Scott and asks "Did you apologize to Allison?"

"Yeah."

"So is she giving you a second chance or..."

"Yeah."

"Yeah! Alright so everything is good."

"No."

"No?"

That was all I heard because I didn't want to draw attention to myself by doing nothing. So I went to the field.

Time skip

Coach blew his whistle saying "Ok let's go, one on ones from up top. Jackson take a long stick today. Attaboy."

Just before I went a kid everyone calls Greenburg went it was kind of funny watching coach criticizing him. When I went I took Jacka**s feet from right under him shot and scored.

After a few more people went it was Scotts turn, he ran at Jacka** and was put on his back. So maybe he isn't a wear wolf.

Coach went up to him said a few things then shouted "McCall's going to do it again. McCall's going to do it again."

This time when ran at him he just slammed into his shoulder and Jacka** was on the ground holding his shoulder in pain. Seeing this the team ran up to him to see what was wrong.

Time skip

As it turns out Jacka** had a separated shoulder because he was a jacka**.

So when Scott came into the change room I went up to him and said, "Congrats on separating Jacka**s shoulder I never liked him."

"Uh, thanks but don't you mean Jackson?"

"No."

"Ok, I got to talk to coach, excuse me."

Time skip

The next time I see Scott he is talking to my sister, so I decide to listen in, "...no it just my Mom she's nothing"

I feel sorry for him. I hope I don't sound like that around Annabeth.

"I mean it's nothing. Never busy for you."

Good job.

"I like the sound of that."

I decided to come in then. "Hey Scott, come on we are going to be late for French."

"Ok. Hey Scott I'm coming to see the two of you play tomorrow and we are all going out afterwards. You, me, Lydia, Jackson, and Percy it's going to be great. Tell Styles he can come too. Uh save me a seat at lunch I have to go."

Time skip

My dad was pulling into the driveway when someone ran in front of us. He stopped the car and we got out and there was Scott.

Allison came out of the house to see what happened. "Dad, dad. What are you doing?"

"He came out of no where Allison."

"Are you two trying to kill him?"

Dad said "No, no of course not."
While I said "Maybe." That all looked at me with weird faces. "If he tries anything with you I will."

Scott said "It's my fault, sorry I hit your car. I was just coming to say hi."

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, I got a lacrosse game to get to, You still coming?"

"Of corse I am."

"We both are."

Time skip

When the game started everyone on our team was passing down the field.

Scott and myself were open but they passed to someone who was being covered. After a little more passing the ball fell to the ground, I saw Scott running for it and so did Jacka**, he also ran for the ball nocking over Scott being his jacka** self. Then before Scott got up Jacka** scored.

Time skip

With 5 minutes left in the game we were down 2-5. With Scott and myself still not getting the ball once. So I took matters into my own hands.

Just as the ball was being passed to Jacka** I intercepted it. Dogging passed the defense I scored. Now we are just setting back up and coach is yelling at the team to pass to me.

When I got the ball I saw Scott open further down the field so I passed to him and he scored. Now we are resetting again and the other team gets the ball. Scott is in front of him, the kid looks scared and tosses the ball to him.

To which he ran down the field, throwing the ball so hard it broke the strings of the goalies stick and scoring again tying the game.

When resetting I looked at Scott and saw that his eyes were golden, freaking me out reminding me of Luke when he was possessed by Kronos, but for a werewolf that was good it met that he didn't kill anyone.

When the ball was in play Scott got the ball going to the net just standing there. The other team surrounded him waiting for him to make his move when the timer was almost at zero Scott shot the ball, it went in!

We won, everyone came down from the stands and Scott ran off the field and I knew better then to follow.

Sorry this took so long.