The Right Time Chapter 8

To anyone who actually follows this story:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was on vacation, but now I'm back so I'll update more often. Soooo, enjoy! :)

WARNING

It starts to get serious here

Paul, John, George, and Ringo stood behind the man. He turned, and Paul punched him in the face. He stumbled, his lip bleeding. "Ahhhh!" He charged Paul, but Ringo and George grabbed his arms. He twisted his arms up, and hit their faces. They let go. He went for Paul again, but John caught him in a chokehold. He grabbed John's arms, and flipped him on his back. He tackled Paul. They rolled on the ground the guy on top of Paul. He punched Paul. And again. Jackie screamed. She swung her leg around the dude's neck, pulling him to the ground, punching every bit of him she could. He quickly grabbed her leg and swung her off. John came up behind him, tapped his shoulder, he turned and John punched him. He punched John. George pulled his shoulders, and slammed him on the ground. He grabbed George's foot, and flipped him onto the ground. Ringo ran to George and helped him up. The dude backed up. He pulled a switchblade from his pocket. He grabbed Jackie and put it against her neck. "No one move! You so much as move an inch closer," He drew the blade across her neck, not actually touching it. Dead silence. No one moved. Jackie was breathing hard. Paul stepped forward. The guy pressed the knife harder on Jackie's neck. She shuddered. "Give it up! There's four of us, and one of you." "Yeah, but who's got the knife?" He had a crazed look in his eye. "What's the point? Just let her go, and we won't hurt you." He laughed. "What? And let you win? That's not how we do it here, you wanks." "LET 'ER GO!" Paul shouted, at the top of his lungs. He had a black eye, and his lip was bleeding. He ran towards them. Instead of pushing the knife in Jackie's throat he threw it at Paul. "NO!" Everything went into slow motion. Jackie grabbed the man's arm, and flipped him over, on his stomach. She grabbed his leg, trying to recall everything her gym teacher had ever said about self defense, and pulled it towards his head. She grabbed his fist with her other hand, twisting it back against his back, and put her foot on the side of his head. She had never been so angry in her whole life. She hissed in his ear "Leave. And never come back." She let go and he got up and ran away screaming, "I'll get you back, angel face!"

"Oh my god, Paul! I'm so sorry!" Jackie cried. The other three were already at his side. He was propped up on the wall. "It's all my f-fault! This wouldn't have happened if I h-hadn't left!" She sobbed on his shoulder. "It's not your fault," he said, weakly. He touched the knife lodged in the his side. "Ow!" "No. D-don't touch it. We need a doctor! Ringo! Go get help, NOW!" "I'll go with you," George said. Ringo and George ran off. "I'm so sorry." John put his hand on Jackie's shoulder. She continued to cry. "I'll leave you two alone for a bit." John walked out of the ally. "Why did you leave?" Jackie controlled herself. "I-I heard you talking last night. You said I was annoying and that you wished I'd leave." "No! We'd never say that about you! I lo... We like you! We were talking about this crazy fan who is stalking us!" He laughed. Or tried to laugh but just coughed, painfully. "That means... I left for nothing! That means this happened for nothing! Oh god. I'm so sorry!" She started to cry again. "Shh. Jackie. It's alright. Calm down." "Why are you comforting me? I should be comforting you!" And she kissed him. Their lips met, and Jackie swore she heard fireworks. Her heart beat a million miles an hour. She pulled away."Woah." "Jackie, I love you." "I know. You told me, remember? I love you too." They kissed again, sparks flying all around.

"Well ,well, well." John stood behind them, arms crossed. "What did I tell you?" He had a smug I-told-you-so plastered on his face. The other two came back. "An ambulance is on it's way." Jackie's heart sank. She had nearly forgot what happened in the heat of the moment. She started to cry again, silently. "Oh god. Eppy's gonna kill us!" Paul said. They laughed. 'Eppy's gonna kill me,' Jackie thought.