My Sister's Boyfriend <3 Me 3

I walked in through the door to the locker room shoving past some girls who scoffed at me. "Geeze, could you like not bump into me? Ashely wannabe." But I kept my cool and ignored them.

I opened my locker and unzipped my converse and slid my gym uniform on. I went to the mirror to fix my hair, but was bumped by a girl named Regina, my sister's bestfriend.

"Sorry but the mirror is for people who actually know how to use it." I still kept my cool as I walked away and rolled my eyes. 

I had to keep my cool more with the girls than guys because they were all my sisters friends and plus they're a waste of my time. But with guys, I don't take shit from them.

I walked out and got in my squad as we did our normal boring old routine. Stretches, today's topic, and etc.

Unfourtunatly my iPod wouldn't be able to block the boring sound of the teacher as the battery slowly died. Great, I forgot to charge the stupid thing, now to stand still and listen to nothing for a whole hour.

When Mr.Grey annouced that it was open gym I litteraly fainted, only because Sean likes to bug me and I can never have a moment to myself.

"Hey baby!" he yelled with two of his friends Alec and Brian following like two puppy dogs. Since I really didn't have any friends I was left alone to be harrased by them. I gave a shy wave to them as Sean wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I looked into his cold black heartless eyes and turned to face him moving his all black hair out of his eyes, only for him to move it back. I wiggled free and tried to walk away but was pulled back by him. "Please just leave me alone today." 

He looked pissed now, then even more pissed as his friends said "ooo...BURN Sean!" But he glared at them and then at me, before walking away.

I was delighted to be dismissed and let into the locker room again. I fixed my ponytail and grabbed my binder waiting to be dismissed by the bell and head to math with Seth, oh boy what fun.

Regina and her friend Sam started to whisper when they saw me. "You know it's not nice to stare." I ignored them and continued to until the bell rang and got up, but was blocked by her.

"You know just cause your Ash's little sister doesn't make you a better whore than her." Oh she's got some nerve, I was mad now. Ash and I may have problems, but still this was supposed to be her best friend.

I grabbed her by the front of her shirt and slammed her against the lockers and said "just cause we are related doesn't make me a whore either! And if you ever say that about her again, you'll be so sorry you'll wish that you never fucked with me."

I let her go and left-or tried to, but I wasn't even out of the hall before she pushed me into the other students walking. I skid across the court yard as I could feel my face and elbows bleeding. My bangs getting stuck to my cuts on my face. 

I saw her approach me and stand over me. She crouched down and said "not likely." While walking away.

I got up and pulled her ass to the ground and started to punch and spit on her but she got up and shoved me against the locker and I felt the little combination wheel dig its way into my back. She smiled and said "yeah, don't fuck with me either." I cringed as she let me go and I slid to the ground and laid on my side while her heel dug in my stomach. I clutched my stomach and saw her shoe come close to my face but I rolled over in time before the bitch tried to break my nose.

"Regina!" I heard someone say as I held my stomach with one hand the other on the ground so I could spit out the blood in my mouth.

 "She fell and- tripped." Lying bitch stuttered before scrambling away with Sam. 

I was coughing some blood out still and looked up and saw a blurry figure of someone before going into shock. 

-Seth's Point of View- 

She looked like shit, I won't lie. Both her cheeks were bleeding, her bangs stuck to her cheeks and her elbows oozing. She was crying and tried to speak "she-I-".

"Shh." I held her close to me and picked her up and grabbed her broken bag.

"Ow!" she wailed as I noticed her stomach curled. I shifted her so it wouldn't hurt as much walking with her in my arms all the way to the nurse's office before I saw Ash come from down the hall.

She gasped, "who did this?" I didn't know how to answer that, Regina was her bestfriend, but I told her anyway "Regina."

She gulped and came to examine Amber's face which was now a deep red. "Oh, that bitch!" I'm guessing they're not on good terms right now. But she opened the door and we walked in the office, the attendant gasping at the sight of Amber.

When I thought all was ok I heard footsteps from behind not really paying attention to who it was, but turned to see Sean. 

"Hey! what the hell happened?" he asked.

"Nothing, she just got into a little fight, chill." He looked kinda pissed that I actually did something about it.

 "Leave Amber alone she's my girlfriend." Oh not this shit again.

"Maybe you should actually treat her like a girlfriend and not something to entertain you." Now he was pissed as he came closer to me, his fists clenched.

"Do it." I said cooly knowing he wouldn't because he was such a baby. "Oh that's right you won't cause you can't do shit. You're pathetic and not worth it." The anger rose up inside him, but all he said was "watch it Dayton, because next time I will do something.''