My Sister's Boyfriend <3 Me 9

Just to avoid confusion, here's a small chart to help with the characters: 

Angela- Mom of Ashely (Ash) & Amber (Ams) 

Marissa- Mom of Jared, Seth, & Jeremy

Sean- Step-brother to Jared, Seth, & Jeremy 

-Ams' Point of View- 

I sat on the bed with my arms wrapped around my legs feeling lost and confused. I haven't had a nightmare like this since last year when Sean started to like me and I actually thought I liked him.

But when Seth stood up I didn't want him to leave so I asked out of curiosity "where's mom and Ash?" 

"They just left to go get something. I was gonna go home for a bit until I heard you scream." I gasped out of horror. "I screamed?" 

He nodded and looked like he was uncomfortable.

But the moment he stood I panicked and said "wait no!" he faced me and looked confused. 

"Will you stay with me? Please?"

The last part came out as a whisper but he nodded and sat back down. I sighed in relief and then it was quiet. You know that awkward quiet? All that made a sound was the ticking of the clock down stairs.

-Seth's Point of View- 

She seemed scared so of course I would stay just to help her out. It then dawned on me that she needed to get out, like actually go somewhere. I smiled "wanna go somewhere?" She looked at me confused and then a look that read 'you're crazy'.

But I ignore it and said "Get dressed and be ready in 15 minutes."

I opened the door and went downstairs to sit on the couch. She probably thinks I'm crazy but where I'm taking her will probably cheer her up.

I pulled out my phone and called Ash. It took awhile for her to answer but she did.

 "Hey what's up?" I paused unsure of what to say but then said "I was just letting you know that Ams and I are going to go somewhere and we'll be back at 4:30." I hope she let's me explain.

It took her awhile to reply but in the end she asked me "why?" I sighed and explained to her what happened, she seemed to be a little uncomfortable letting her little sister go somewhere with her boyfriend.

"Don't worry about it 'kay?" I assured her. 

 She sighed "Okay, 4:30."  Then hung up. 

I turned my head and saw Ams coming down the stairs, my mouth fell open as I saw her wearing a replica of yesterday's outfit. Not that I care but where we were going she'd probably be uncomfortable. 

"What?" She asked.

"Go upstairs and change don't ask why just do it." 

She looked at me confused. "Well then, Tyra why don't you look in my closet of black red and some white and find something?" Wait did she just call me Tyra?

"Just change into something comfortable-Marylin Manson." 

She kinda smiled and said "this is comfortable. Besides where are we going? If you tell me I can put something together." 

Sighing I said "do you have basketball shorts?" she nodded and then ran back to her room to change again.

-Ams' Point of View-

What the hell? Is he seriously telling me what to wear? I mean what the hell? Where could we possibly be going? I looked in my closet and found a pair of white shorts and found a black v-neck tee. I changed my shoes from knee top converse to some black and white low-tops that were a little dirty but still had life left in them.