My Sister's Boyfriend <3 Me 4

-Ash's Point of View- 

The nurse shooed me out of the office and I knew what I was about to do. I was about to demand what was wrong with Regina. She should know my sister doesn't take crap and when she does she doesn't stand very long.

"Hey!" I shouted as she came around the corner just in time. She smiled and said "oh hey, I heard about Amber, I hope she's okay." I scoffed and said "Okay? Okay! Yeah she's perfect! Her face, her elbow, her self esteem is just perfect!"

"Ash chill, I swear I didn't do anything. She fell I saw that and only that!" Ppppffff. "Yeah I'm sure you did."

I walked away and hoped that Ams would be ok. Ams went home early, and at the end of the day I waited for my mom to pick me up, and hoped that Seth would come over afterwards.

-Seth's Point of View-

I admit I was worried about Amber because lately she's been asking for a lot of trouble. I decided to walk home today, and when I came to my neighborhood, I decided I would go to Ash's. I knocked on the door, and heard Ash running down the stairs, and when she opened it there she stood wearing some pink sweats, and a small black tank top with her hair up.

"Hey! I was looking for you after school." She smiled. 

"Sorry, I left a little late." She invited me in, and we sat on the couch.

"It's just you here?" I asked.

"I think so- I didn't see Ams when I got here, she must've gone for a walk or something."

She pulled my arm, and sat me on the couch. "Since we're alone, we could. I dunno, well you know." I knew where she was going with this and before I could say no, she already made her mind up.

-Ash's Point of View- 

I pushed his body so he was laying on the couch and I sat on top of him while kissing him.

In between kisses, I could feel him trying to push me off, but I didn't want him to stop. He finally gave up, and snaked his arms around my waist, and I felt his fingers touch the hem of my tank top. Right when he slid it off there was a loud thump coming from the banister.

I got scared and jumped, falling off of the couch looking up to see Ams at the top. You've got to be kidding me!

"You know just cause that bitch nearly made my eyes so swollen that I can barley see, doesn't mean I can't hear you two." She smiled impishly and came down the stairs in a pair of red pajama bottoms and a black tee. Her hair was down and her bangs swooped over one black eye while endless band aids covered her face and body.

"Oh,  Seth! Kiss me before my mother and sister see us! Oh, Ash we can't do tha-" 

She stopped mocking me in her high pitched voice right when I threw a pillow at her and hit a picture frame causing it to break.

"Geeze you throw like a cheerleader, and put your shirt back on! Geeze!" I stuck my tongue out, quickly putting my tank top back on asking "shouldn't you be fixing your face?" but Ams shrugged saying "I dunno shouldn't you be losing your vir-"

"AMBER!" Ugh why does she always have to be that way?

She made a face and slid down the rail landing gracefully on her feet, arms crossed.

"Someone calling me?" I was pissed now, I can never have a moment alone with Seth! I got up, and grabbed Seth's arm, and walked right past her up the stairs bumping her shoulder.

I slammed the door to my room, and sat on my bed with Seth, I later heard Ams coming up the stairs going to her room, then heard the front door shut a few minutes later. Good. I'm glad she left, now I can finally be alone with Seth.