My Sister's Boyfriend <3 Me 8

-Seth's Point of View-

I sat in the living room with Angela and Ash. Just then Ams came down but not for long. The amount of time it took for her to come down stairs, was the amount of time for her to be down stairs before she went back upstairs to her room, and shortly after their mother followed. "You know I was once a teen too. So keep it down 'kay?" winked Ash's mom. Ash blushed a bit and said "mmmmoooomm" She smiled and walked up the stairs.

I smiled and asked her "what now?" she shrugged.

"I gotta take a shower, you can wait in my room." I looked at her thinking is that a good idea? but she nodded.

Before I followed her up the stairs and sat on her bed while she took a shower.

45 minuets later

Boy does she take long! She came out her hair in a bun, wearing some blue and white polka dot shorts and a green tank top. I sat there a little speechless as she put some type of girly lotion on her arms, legs, and thighs.

-Ash's Point of View-

He would not stop staring at me! It's not like he never seen me in shorts and a tank top before, or my bikini in the summer time, I put my lotion back and sat on my bed to snuggle with him.

He looked uncomfortable in his jeans and black tee. I rubbed my hand across his stomach and felt his abs, then looked up at him and saw him lean his face down towards mine.

I kissed him back and felt him struggle to keep kissing me so I turned my body so that we now faced each other and broke apart. He gave me a worried look but I shrugged and said "it's Friday." 

He sighed and pulled me to his chest,  his arms wrapping around my waist while mine were around his neck.

He then moved one of his hands from my back to my thighs and I brought my face closer to his allowing his tongue in my mouth while I wrapped my legs around his waist and unbuckled his belt to slide his jeans off, when my door opened and Ams came in.

"Do you know how many times I've knoked on my wall to tell you guys to shut up? It may be Friday but still!" 

My mouth fell open as I got up and nearly jumped at her throat only for Seth to pull me back and see Ams laughing while shutting the door.

When I went back to face Seth his expression said "I told you so." But I just glared and laid next to him. He held me close and saw me shiver and placed a blanket over us with me falling asleep in his arms.

-Seth's Point of View-

I told her but she didn't listen. The feel of her soft legs and the feeling of her lips on mine made me feel a rush of happiness, so I couldn't be mad at her. I held her in my arms and kissed her forehead and soon fell shortly after her. 

-Ams Point of View- 

Those pervs! I could hear them through my iPod! I plugged my headphones back in and turned the volume up to listen to The Killers.

I was in that room again two years ago. This time it was ten times worse- instead of Al just touching me he took my dress off and started to try and push things further but failed due to me screaming and sitting upright in my bed.

Reading the clock that read 11:30 a.m. I wrapped my arms around me making me feel safe. I was catching my breath when I felt a tear slide down and door open to see Seth looking panicky.

As soon as he saw my face he rushed over asking "are you okay?" but I shook my head and felt him wrap his arms around me and asked "what happened?"

After struggling for the right words I came out with "just a nightmare" and felt him wipe away my tears with his thumb. I then I realized that he was here. In my room. With me. By myself.

"Hey wait where's Ash and my mom?"

"They just left to go get something. I was gonna go home for a bit when I heard you scream." I gasped.

"I screamed?" he nodded and looked uncomfortable and asked before getting up "will you be okay?"

Shaking my head I said "No, will you stay here? Please."

-Seth's Point of View-

She looked at me with pleading eyes and since I'm a sucker for eyes I stayed there at the edge of her bed where she sat still and stared at her legs spacing out remembering her nightmare.