the queen's guard

I lay on the couch, being bored as hell.

(Y/n): urhg there is nothing to do!

I whined

(Y/n): I wish iggy was here. But nooo he has to work.

This morning he received a call from his boss. I wonder what it was all about. It must have been urgent since he immediately jumped up to grab his jacket and be on his merry way before I could even ask what the bloody hell was going on.

(Y/n): I just don't hope he's in any trouble. Or that something bad happened.

I wondered as I stared up at the white ceiling above me.

(Y/n): you know what that's it.

I angerly said as I couldn't find a single comfortable position to sit/lay on the couch.

So I got up

(Y/n): isn't there something nice to do nearby or something? I need to take my mind off those bad thoughts.

I sighed.

(Y/n): Well since I'm here in London I might as well go sightseeing for a bit.

But where should I go to?

I've seen the big ben like a thousand times. same goes for the London Eye, London, and the Harry Potter museum.

It's then that I remembered that the queen would ride through town today.

And This time people are allowed to take some pictures Of her and the guards

(Y/n): I might as well go there. It's rare that the queen allows it to take photos.

I grabbed my camera and headed out as well.

~timeskip~

I arrived at Buckingham Palace. a whole crowd of people stood around the gates and watched in amazement as the queen's carriage rides by and the guards marching behind it as well as a few who stood in front of the gates, not moving a muscle no matter what.

(Y/n): this might help me to pass some time.

I looked around in the crowd and on the street.

There she comes.

I thought.

I took the camera and searched for a nice spot to snap a picture.

I zoomed in with the lens and aimed it at the queen as she waved with a kind smile on her face.

And so I had taken a few pictures.

(Y/n): alright now its time for the guards to star in some.

I pulled the camera in front of my eyes again.

Say cheese

I thought. This brought a smile to my face.

Just imagine that. All those men would suddenly turn to look at you to pull a silly face and say cheese. I giggled. That would be so funny.

Snap, snap.

(Y/n): yeah these photographs are nice. But I'm not done just yet. I want to take another few.

Especially from the ones close to the gate.

So I moved the camera into their direction.

It's then that my (e/c) eyes widened.

(Y/n): is that-?

I pulled away and

blinked a few times.

(Y/n): no that can't be. That's impossible. That guy just looks like him

I shook my head and looked through the lens again. But this time I was sure of it. I could recognize that blond messy hair and those thick eyebrows everywhere.

(Y/n): what the hell...

I snapped a few photos and decided to wait until the crowd would be gone.

~ 20 royal minutes Time skip ~

(Y/n): looks like I can step up to him.

As I approached the brit he seems to notice me.

(Y/n): so this was the urgent call I suppose.

I giggled at how cute he looks in the red uniform, together with the large hat that comes with it

Britain:......

(Y/n): oh I see you're not supposed to move nor talk. Well, that's a shame.

His green orbs were just starting back into mine, wishing he could talk.

(Y/n): you look very adorable you know.

I planted a kiss on his cheeks. This caused his face to grow as red as one of Spain's tomatoes, his normal tsundere expression turned into a rather goofy smile/slightly annoyed face.

(Y/n): this is priceless.

I quickly took a picture. I could see the hesitation in his eyes.

He wants to move.

I thought

(Y/n): I thought you weren't supposed to move a muscle. That includes your face, Mr. Kirkland!

He broke and started to run towards me

Britain: I don't care! (Y/n) I want you to delete those pictures at ones!

(Y/n): you have to catch me for that.

I grinned as I run away from him.

The rest of the people that remained around the palace stared in shock at the red-faced English man.

as they wondered what on earth I could have done to make a royal guard move since it's an impossible mission to succeed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long jog, I came back to our home.I quickly opened the door and got in.

(Y/n): man, he's fast.

I panted.

And not much later he was banging on the door.

Britain: (Y/n) this isn't funny, let me in

(Y/n): nope I'm not letting you in.

Britain: (Y/N) (L/N) OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONES

He started to bonk harder.

(Y/n): sorry can't do that

Britain grew annoyed but gave up after a while.

(Y/n): is he still there?

I opened the door only to find him standing straight in the same position as at the palace with the gun in hand

(Y/n): so you give up?

Britain:.......

(Y/n): don't you want to talk to me anymore? Are you cross with me?

Britain: actually love I'm still on duty. I got orders to protect the queen. That's what I'm doing right now, Protecting my queen.

(Y/n): aww that's sweet of you iggy.

Britain: but seriously delete those pictures love.

(Y/n): I will. Everything for my royal guard.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips this time.

And again his features became a nice pink color as he smiled back at me.

(Y/n): you are bad at this.

Britain: yes I know.

= =

-_-