his love confusion .part 2 the date

Britain: so what would you like?

(Y/n): a (drink of choice) please.

England nods before he orders my drink and a cup of earl gray tea for himself.

Bartender: here you go.

Britain: thank you very much.

He paid the bartender before

He turned back to face me.

Britain: So (Y/n) what do you think of the letters I've send you?

(Y/n): they were more than wonderful.

I smiled

(Y/n): to be honest, I had hoped they were from you.

Britain: really?

(Y/n): yes I might confess that I had a crush on you for some time now.

Britain smiles as my cheeks turn pink.

Britain: that's great to hear. I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way or not show up at all.

(Y/n): why wouldn't I? Of course, I want to find out who send them. But I'm really relieved they're not from Francis though. That would have been the death of me.

Britain: so you don't really get along with him either.

I shook my head.

(Y/n): he's not really that bad but let's just say he's not my favorite person in the world.

but let's not talk about that.

I don't want to ruin our evening.

Britain: indeed. Let's not talk about him.

He sips his tea

Britain: we should talk about you instead.

(Y/n): me. Oh uhm okay. What would you like to know?

Britain: well what kind of books you like and just other basic stuff in general.

(Y/n): where should I start?

I thought for a second before I started to tell him about my hobbies, favorite animal(s), books, movies (other things you want to talk about)

Britain: interesting.

(Y/n): what about you?

Britain: I love to read. Mostly fantasy book or something similar to Sherlock. I like to do embroidery and I am into magic.

(Y/n): omg me too! I love to try out new spells

Britain: wait you can use magic as well?

I nodded.

(Y/n): haven't you ever noticed that I always carry my fairy with me?

Britain: you do?... to work?

(Y/n): I do.

Britain: I have never seen a fairy with you.

(Y/n): well that must be because she always hides in my handbag. (Fairy name) come out. Say hi to Arthur.

The fairy shows her head as she peeks out above the bag. Arthur smiles. He waves at her. the fairy hesitates a bit before she also waves back

(Y/n): she's a shy one. But she's really sweet ones you get to know her.

Britain: I get that. Some of my fairy friends are also shy. But may I ask why you brought her here?

(Y/n): I didn't. She's so used to climbing in my bag that she just did it. It was only on my way here that I noticed her presence. She didn't say anything either. She just sat there. I don't mind it much. I hope you don't either.

Britain: of course not. I think its wonderful.

He smiles. I returned the gesture before finishing my drink

Britain: shall we go somewhere else? Unless you want another drink

(Y/n): I'm good thank you.

I got up from my seat and so we headed out. It was pretty chilly outside but not too much to worry about.

(Y/n): shall we take a stroll in the park?

Britain: I was about to ask the same.

He took my hand as we walked.

Britain: it's too bad that the stars aren't visible

He groans.

(Y/n): its a pity indeed. But hey at least we can see the fireflies.

Arthur turned his head to look at the tiny lights.

Britain: they are beautiful.

I nodded in agreement as I watched them dance in the darkness. A small spark-filled my eyes. At the time Arthur turned back to me he could see the reflection in my (e/c) orbs. He blushes a bit.

"I should go for it."

He squeezed my hand to get my attention.

Britain: love. May i-... kiss you?

His cheeks grow even redder at that.

I smiled and nodded. He let go of my hand so he could place them on my waist to bring me closer. I cupped his face before he leaned in. The kiss was ever so gentle and sweet and at the time he had to pull away I was completely flustered as well.

(Y/n): that was amazing.

Britain: yes. Say, love. Does this give me the right to call you my girlfriend?

(Y/n): it does.

"What an amazing first date"