Christmas

(Merry Christmas guy! )

(Y/n): England. Arthur wakes up.

I gently shook his shoulder.

Britain: mh? Five more minutes, please.

He rolls over so his back is facing me.

(Y/n): aww but it's Christmas.

I pout like a disappointed child. He didn't react so I start poking his cheek.

(Y/n): Iggy. Get up.

He grew annoyed at that.

(Y/n): iggy piggy~ come on Mr. Grumpsalot.

Britain: I'm not grumpy!

He grumbles against his pillow.

(Y/n): you kinda are. But if you really want to stay here then you can. I will just make us some tea in the main time.

I planted a kiss on his head before I head downstairs, into the kitchen and grabbing the kettle to Fill it up with water. placing it on the stove afterward.

I leaned against the counter as I waited for the water to boil.

When it was done I took 2, with roses decorated teacups from the cabin. Pouring the water in as well as the tea bags.

(Y/n): what hall I make for breakfast?

I pounded for a minute before I decided it to be (something of choice)

So i made it and put the plates on the table before I walked over to the living room where the Christmas tree proudly stood on its spot. The beautiful lights shimmering in the dimmed room.

I smiled to myself. It's then that a sleepy Englishman wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my shoulder before looking up at the tree.

Britain: Merry Christmas love.

(Y/n): Merry Christmas Arthur.

I turned around so i could return the embrace and enjoy his warmth even more.

Britain: do you want to unwrap your present first or-?

I shook my head.

(Y/n): let's enjoy our tea and breakfast first before we get to the presents.

The blond man nods with a smile. He takes my hand and walks towards the kitchen.

~short time skip ~

We sat down in front of the fireplace, about to exchange gifts but that's when a bunch of fairy's, Uni, captain hook and flying mint bunny came near to enjoy the Christmas cheer.

(Y/n): hey guys. Merry Christmas to you all.

I smiled. They said the same before taking place next to us.

I handed Arthur my present and he gave me his. The magical creatures did the same and we gave them something in return.

Fmb: so who goes first?

(Y/n): I say we all go at the same time.

They agree and so the shiny paper and the pretty bows where ripped to reveal whats on the inside.

My eyes wide as the gift I received from Arthur was a small necklace with a pendant on it. It's in the shape of a heart and has the union flag carved into the silver metal.

(Y/n): oh Arthur this is wonderful. Thank you so much. I absolutely love it.

The Brit smiled at that.

He took the necklace to take the chain apart and place it around my neck.

Britain: I would like to thank you for your present as well. It's great.

He pecks my lips.

The fairy's start to sing a Christmas song and we all joined in with a smile.

This is the best Christmas I had so far.

I thought to myself.