Chapter 26: Rants

I thought this song would go great with this chapter:) Stole the Show by Kygo ft. Parson James.

*********

Chapter 26

(Lucus's pov)

Sophia and me take a seat, and on que the music started playing. I look to my right and see Sophia's wandering eyes, I slightly and turned my attention back to the stage.

I reach up to fix my collar and put it back to the way it was before going through the parade of girls backstage. 'Electric Love by Borns' started playing and I softly drummed my fingers on my leg and shortly interrupted when a familiar someone made her way on stage and I immediately whistled.

Claire comes out on stage, introducing herself and thanking everyone for making it to the show. After her short speech everyone started clapping, but it was Sophia who clapped the loudest. I turn my head to Sophia and see the look in her eyes for Claire, how happy she is for her best friend, I turn my attention back to girl who worked heard to get the line launched and whistled for Claire, so she doesn't feel unwelcome do by the audience.

"I'm so happy for her, from the looks of it her first fashion show is already a blast judging the amount of people have come." Sophia yelled over the people to me.

I smile, nodding my head at her as I turn my attention to the models coming out with Claire's designs.

********
"I'll see you guys tommorrow" Claire says as she hugs us both.

"Okay" both Sophia and I mumbled at the same time. Both of us looked at eachother, and I then winked at Sophia and she simply rolled her eyes, smirking.

We both made our way to our car when we were stopped by a certain someone.

"It's a small world isn't it" Noah says as he makes his way to us by moving through the groups of people, heading to either parties or their home.

Sophia shifted next to me and I immediately looked at her sudden change of character. "It sure is" she says coldly.

I stand quietly as I the exchange of deadly glares between the two. Who would've guessed these two were once together?

My phone started to ring and both Noah and Sophia turn their attention to be. I pat my pockets and answer the call.

"Yeah hey Jason, did you get the number? One sec hold on-"

"Sorry I have to answer this call." I tell the two, with the phone still in my ear and made my way towards a quieter place to talk.

I glance back and see Sophia begging me with her eyes to come back and I mouth her 'sorry.'

" Yeah Jason you were saying" I say.

********

"I can't believe the jerk had the audacity to openly flirt with me in front of the paps!" Sophia shouted in the car seat next to me.

I watch her as she continues on with her rant about Noah and how 'he declared war' on Sophia, her words not mine. I get why Sophia hates Noah so much, he clearly is a big jerk but I don't see why she makes a big deal out of just a small gesture and that's why I find her more intriguing.

' What has happened between these two just last year? ' I think to myself as I watch her rant even more.

"Are you done?" I ask as she slumps back down in her seat, rubbing her forehead as if she is having a headache.

"Yeah" she says softly, looking back at me with a look in her eyes for letting her rant without complaining.

"Okay so wanna eat out?" I ask her.

"Hmm sure." She says still rubbing her forehead.

"You sure you seem as if you are tired, it's alright we can just order room service back at the hotel." I say, concern laced in my voice.

Sophia pulls her head back up and looks at me with surprise and as if she caught me stealing a cookie.

"Do you care about me?" She says mockingly.

I roll my eyes at her as my cheeks heat up a bit. "No" I mumble.

"Are you blushing!?" Sophia says surprised. I look at her as if she was crazy and lay my head on the steering wheel.

She continued mocking me as I started the car and blocked her voice out, concentrating on the road.

She became quiet after she realized I blocked her out and stuck her tougue out at me like a five year old girl. I softly smile as I see from the corner of my eyes Sophia pouting at me.

"So where do you want to go?" I ask.

"I don't know take me somewhere with good food, since you know Paris better than me." She says looking out the window.

"Okay" I say with a higher pitch voice. Sophia bursted out laughing at me while I reach out to put on music.

"This is going to be a somewhat long drive, get comfortable." I say steeping more on the pedel as I speed up on the empty highway lane.

"If you say so" Sophia says. I turn my head to her for a short second and see her taking her heels off, and mumbling "thank goodness."

I chuckle slightly and smile at the sight next to me.

******
Long time no see you guys , wanted to come back with something big planned out. Sorry it's kinda short.

Lucus's pov;) I had all this planned out, some of you probably saw this coming. Vote if you like this chapter.

-T

P.S Noah is kinda pissed at me for stealing his coffee. :( jk jk, IDC I need the coffee 😋