Chapter 27: Best Served Cold

Invincible by Ruelle (p.s one of my fav singers)

********

Chapter 27

(Sophia's pov)

I watch as Lucus makes his way through all the people, begging him to come back.

' Come back, I don't wanna talk to this jerk ' I try telepathing to Lucus. He glances back with regret in his eyes and mouths 'sorry' to me. He then turns his head away and continues on with his call.

I turn back to Noah and see him watching amusingly. I turn my body to him and say "What are you doing here?" I turn my attention to him.

"I came for the show and my dad has a meeting here in Paris" he says.

Noah takes my hand and moves us both to the side to let people pass by. I look taken back by the gesture and Noah sees this and simply smirks at me not letting go of my hand.

I take my hand away from his grasp and link my arm with his moving us both towards the party hall in the building. He looks taken back for a second but then decides to go on with the show.

He bends his head slightly to whisper into my ear and says, " I like it when you're in rough. "

I look at him and just roll my eyes at him. "Does it look like I care?" I say coldly. He seems a little taken back by my tone but then ignores it.

We reach the party hall and see many celebrities either talking to one another or dancing. Most of these parties last till the next morning.

" You look lovely as always." Noah says to me as we take a seat.

" Noah you aren't fooling anyone with the pick up lines " I say not even looking at him.

" Who says I'm lying " he says to me slightly angry.

I turn to him amused and raise my eyebrows at him. "Oh really, that's not what you said about me to that girl over there" I gesture to the blond girl, dancing with some guy on the dance floor.

He smirks at me, looking at me carefully, a few seconds later he says "Is someone jealous?"

I immediately bursted out laughing and that's when his smirk dropped. "Me jealous, you wish" I said just before I got upto leave and look for Lucus.

*******

I walked around the party hall, looking for Lucus so we could leave but couldn't find him anywhere. I dial his number on my phone but he doesn't pick up.

" This boy doesn't leave me alone when I ask him to, but I am looking for him he is nowhere to be see " I mumble to myself, walking towards Lucus's car.

The paps find me and I quickly regret leaving the party hall.

'You obviously know the paps would stay night long to just get a scoop' A small voice says in my head and I ignore it.

I turn back to where I came from, but suddenly yanked back to a hard chest. I imediatly know who it was and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Let go" I whispered yelled to the culprit who dared to touch me.

"No" he huskily said into my ear. The paps imediatly started talking pictures of the two of us.

' Great this will make news ' I think to myself.

"What do you want!?"

"Sophia I will make you fall for me all over again, don't say I didn't warn you" he says a few moments later.