Epilogue

What you wanted - One Republic

********

Epilogue
(Noah's pov)

"Sophia Brava is the best thing that ever happened to me. She is a soul that will be missed by many, people like her are hard to come by. Sophia Brava left a mark on everyone's lives by how compassionate and determined she is. She will not be forgotten. It's been an honor knowing her and a greater honor to be loved by her. Sophia I know you'll find a good place in heaven and you will make it your home. And don't worry Soph, I will live my life like how you always wanted. But I can't promise you I'll be able to find myself a better girl than you. It's been a great pleasure knowing you, I love you and....goodbye Sophia."

I step away from the mike and get down the stage in the church and stand back at my spot. I was the last one to speak and I hear Mrs. Brava crying softly to herself, with Ethan trying to stay strong. I have grieved and still am mourning but now trying to stay strong so I can get through this ceremony.

A preacher comes up and starts to talk but I pay no heed, lost in my thoughts and emotions, looking down at my feet. He finishes and everyone goes towards Sophia's grave to pay their respects, leaving flowers for her. Everyone slowly start to leave and I stay towards the end to pay my respects alone. Sophia's family were a few feet away to give me privacy.

I place my bouquet of flowers with lilacs and gladioluses. Picking them out very carefully. The gladioluses to represent how strong she was through everything and the lilacs because she was my first love. I kiss my fingers and then touch her casket. And step away and with every muscle in my body I force myself to walk away and not break down. "Goodbye."

I open my car door to drive off to my spot where I feel at ease. LA was still as hot was ever and I took off the coat that came with my suit. I roll up my sleeves at look up, to see an envelope on my windshield. I open the car door to receive the envelope, leaving the door open to let air into the car. I take a seat facing the tree beside my car and look at the envelope to see it was addressed to me. I furrow my eyebrows at the mystery envelope and then look around to see who left the letter. No one was around but just Sophia's family who was paying their respects. I open it up and unfold a purple sheet of paper with writing written across. I start to read the letter.

Dear Noah,

You are probably wondering who the hell placed this envelope on the windshield of you favorite car. Well it was a special friend of mine named Luke. I left this letter in his hold to later give to you. You will soon find a package delivered to you today by my mom, of the memories I've stored of us two since the day we met, I won't be needing it anymore. Noah continue doing the things you love most and know I will be with you every step of the way. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world, so much that you heart hurts. Don't think less of yourself and always go after the things you want. Remain as cocky as always and remember to smile, you look very handsome when you do. Your awful pick up lines are something you might want to try on a lucky girl. I know you are hurting now but remember you are surrounded by people who care about you, don't push them away. I didn't get to say this to you but here it goes, I have loved you since the day I met your beautiful eyes in the dance room. Noah what really made me fall hard for you was your amazing personality, patience, and your empathy don't ever change that for anyone, people like you are hard to come by. Don't miss me too much my douche. And remember to pick yourself back up when you are feeling down. Keep smiling, don't settle for anything less, and always do the things that makes you feel most alive. It has been a pleasure loving you Noah King. Live well, I'll be right next to you through it all. Just feel alive.

                                     Love, Sophia

I fold the paper and smile. I start up the car and roll down my windows, loosening the tie around my neck. I speed through the highway and put on my sunglasses. I drive the car towards a place I have no clue about, but excited to see where my fate takes me. I continue to live my life the way Sophia would've wanted.

Sophia Brava is the most amazing girl I've ever met, and loving her was a privilege. I am the luckiest man alive for being touched deeply by her. She was like thunder beautiful to look at but not very fun if you get struck by her. She had the most beautiful laugh, a laugh that makes you want to laugh too. She cared for others and wanted to help. Sophia was a rare jem in this world and she was now found and taken by god.

She is no longer contained on this earth, her wings needed to breathe, and without her touch, my life would've remained unhappy -

the girl who I fell in love with -- Sophia Brava.

********

T H E   E N D

It has been a pleasure writing this love story and I hope you loved the story. Thanks to those who've been with me since the beginning, and put up with my slow updates. Just say 'me' so you can be acknowledged as the best readers.

If you have any questions about me or the book, please comment them here? I will answer them.

P.S describe this book in three words or less.

Vote + comment❤️

-T

(12/31/16)