Chapter 43: Intriguing

Chapter 43(Noah's pov)

Chapter 43
(Noah's pov)

Flashback

I watch her as she smiles at to herself as she dances to the song. She closes her eyes moving her feet along the floor then taking a leap. Her hair flows over her face but she doesn't move it away. My hands want to inch to get a better look at this beautiful stranger with soft brown hair.

I watch her as content relaxes on her face and the music comes to a stop like every single good thing.

The brunette stands up straight to head over to her bag at the end of the empty dance room. She takes a drink of the water bottle and wipes the sweat off her forehead. She suddenly catches my eyes and I widen my eyes caught red handed. She widens her eyes and starts to scream at me for creeping up on her.

"What the hell! Who are you!? Do you realizes how....." The stranger continues on but I unconsciously block off her voice.

The second she started yelling at me, it was as if the room was moving in slow motion. Her eyes held so much fury and her hands flew up in the air as she yelled at me. Her hair moved side to side like the petals of flowers on a windy day. Her chocolate brown eyes grew with even more anger than the devil himself. She continues to walk up to me and waves her hands in my face and snapping her fingers to get me out of her trance.

"Are you even listening to me?" She says slowly as if I didn't understand English.

I blink my eyes still not sure what I was even doing here. I look back up at her and see swirls of confusion and fury in her brown eyes. I stand there speechless the beautiful stranger rolls her eyes at me and scoffs.

I look at her amused as she walks back and picked her things up. Her hips sway as she walks out the door. But not before rolling her eyes at me and bumping her shoulder on to mine to get through the exit.

I stare at the empty dance room, replaying my encounter with the brunette in my head. Her walk makes me want to drop to my knees. Her soft hair tormenting me to run my hands through them. Her eyes held kindness and fire at the same time. Her eyes, her attitude, and everything else about her was intriguing to me, even if I just met her a few minutes ago.

I suddenly realize my surroundings and look around the dance room realizing it was missing a presence. I quickly look behind me to see her walking away from me, heading into the crowd.

"Shoot." I say to myself and run after the brunette before I loose her.

I caught up and offered a genuine smile and said, "Hello I'm Noah King. Sorry for...." I trail off pointing in the direction of the dance room in our school.