Chapter 2

Eh... vote comment read??
----------------------

"And What do you think you're doing?" I quickly removed my hand from his torso. My fingers brushed against the curves which left a tingle.

"What's wrong?" He looked genuinely baffled. "You were so out there yesterday."

"First of all, I don't even know who the hell you are, second of all I was drunk, and third what do you mean I was out there? You said we didn't do anything." I talked as calmly as possible, I didn't wanna seem phyco.

"We didn't, there were some heated kisses though." He smirked, again.

I buried my head in my hands. "I don't even know where I am."

"So?" He questions fixing his gaze on me.

"So? What do you mean so?" I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Well, It's not like I'm eating you or some shit. Jeez. You didn't want to leave last night." He shrugged.

"Yes because I was drunk. And when someone is drunk, they aren't in their senses and they do stupid things." I rolled my eyes again. "Why am I even explaining this to you?"

"Oh ok then." He grinned still not letting his dimples show just yet. "Well you still think I'm hot, don't you? You're not so bad yourself." He bit his lip and scanned over my body with eyes

Oh my god that was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

I scoffed. "You and hot? In your dreams." I bit my lip trying not to blurt anything out. "And what do you mean not so bad?"

"Oh come on! Don't act like you don't know who I am." He changes the topic instantly.

Well then.

"No I really don't know who you are, and frankly I don't give a fück." I started to get off the bed.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me right back down.

"You do know who I am! Everyone does!" He frowned. "I'm Harry Styles. You know I work for-"

"Harry styles? Sorry never heard of you... But this is my first time in London. Maybe you're only 'famous' in London? I came here for a modeling job, with my friend and her boyfriend." Before I could continue he cut me off.

"Ok I don't care, but you don't know who I am?! I'm Harry Styles." He emphasized his last sentence but no matter how much he said his name I didn't know who the fück he was.

"Ok, whatever you say Harreh Styles" imitating how slow he spoke and his accent I smirked and looked around the bedroom which was huge. I slowly made my way to the door.

When I stepped out I realized how big the house was. It was a mansion for fücks sake. Not even a mansion. It was ten mansions built together. It was so big I didn't even know how anyone would get around and find their way.

"You like?" He came up behind me and but his chin on my shoulder.

I moved away so his head bobbed down before he stood straight again.

"Yea, this is some big ass house." I walked over to the window. "And this view is breathtaking."

He chuckled. "Yea it's not such a bad view is it?"

"No. It's not bad at al, I love it." I was talking to a complete stranger. And of course only I, Maryam would do that. "Ok, can I get the address for this place so I can call my friend to pick me up?"

"Um... No sorry. The paparazzi might find me and I can't risk that." He took his phone out. "I'll tell you a driver to drop you off where you need to go."

"How can I trust you? And why would there be paparazzi be here?" I laughed. "You don't need to make things up to get a girl in bed with you."

With a blink of an eye, I was against the wall and Harreh's arms were pressed against the wall on each side of me.

"Wha-what?! What are you fücking d-" My eyes looked right at him to show that I wasn't scared of him, but I was scared.

"I'm Harry Styles!! Why do you not understand that? I'm not lying. I'm pretty freaking well known."

"Oh ok Harreh Styles." I mocked him.

He brought his face closer to my head. He was only a couple inches away from me and my breathing quickened.