Chapter eleven

A/N

He grabbed onto my thighs and hoisted me up with no effort, his biceps tenses up but relaxed when I snaked my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips pulling him closer.

His flustered behavior made me smile reassuring him that he didn't need to be awkward.

Niall slowly brought his face closer to me, his body was shaking on mine.

I closed my eyes ready to plant my lips onto his but I felt his strong grip and he let me go falling  onto the floor.

I looked up at him in a shacked and pained expression and a sensation went through my bottom from the impact.

He didn't even acknowledge me and turned to Harry, "I don't know how to do this." He crossed his arms.

Harry sighed, "you don't know how to make out?" He said in an amused way.

Niall shook his head, "Well I'm sorry I don't have as much experience as you do."

"Fine I guess I have to show you huh?" He smirked and turned to me. "Maryam you wouldn't mind right? I mean it's professional."

Yea it's professional yet ur friend Niall is acting like I'm asking for his hand in marriage.

"You're going to make out with her to teach me how to make out?" Niall practically screamed.

Harry looked at Niall giving him a look that only Niall would understand.

"Fine, show me how to make out" He did air quotation marks with his fingers, "don't do how this is going to help though." He mumbled.

Harry placed his camera down and walked towards me.

Why  does he look so hot and intimidating, I wont be able to do this what the fuck.

"Ready babe? Just pretend we're starting off from where we ended, just this time, you have no where to run." He smirked.

I pulled myself up from the floor and stepped forward. "Um wait I don't thi-" before I could end my sentence I was up against the wall again but this time every move showed more confidence.

He cupped my chin and brought it up and brought his lips to my ears.

"This isn't part of the script Mr. Styles."

He ignored me and continued talking, "You know I've actually been wanting to kiss you." He whispered, his hot breathe hit my ear and my heart started pounding.

He grabbed my butt and pulled me up, my legs instantly wrapped around his torso.

"Don't worry, it's all professional work remember?" He winked and pressed his lips against mine, his hands rested on my hips, sending a tingling sensation through my body.

His red lips, were as soft as they looks.

They moulded with mine, both moving at the same pace.

He took my bottom lip between his teeth making me close my eyes tighter as I opened my mouth to give him an entrance. Harry groaned as our tongues fought for dominance and mine ended up winning. He pulled away before tugging on my bottom lip one more time.

He smirked at my flustered expression and I decided I wanted to slap that smugness right off of his face.

I crashed my lips onto his, my hands flying to his hair.

It was so long and soft, I'm actually jealous.

I ran my hands through his hair, softly tugging at it. He groans into the kiss, the feeling vibrating against my own lips. I shudder from the feeling but continue forgetting that it's not just us in the room.

His hands slowly trailed down to my butt and squeezed it with a slight roughness.

I soft moan I was trying to keep in left my mouth, I couldn't keep it in any longer.

I finally pulled away and looked at Harry, his green eyes were vibrating with slight lust.

His thumb outlined my bare stomach, sending chills up my back, while he kept remaining eye contact.

He looked down at my neck and then connected the skin to his lips peppering soft kisses all the way to my jawline. He left one sloppy kiss right under my ear.

I groaned loving the feeling. I tilted my head to the side. Granting him more access.

"Maryam," he softly moaned against my skin, the heat lingering, "We're done!" He dropped me with no warning, but gently, unlike Niall.

He smiled and looked at my lip. "You've got a little something there." He swiped his thumb over the corner of my mouth cleaning up the runaway lipstick.

A/N
Let's ignore errors for now thanks xx