Chapter nine

Maryam's POV

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, "You don't need to deal with anything, now if you would just let me go do my job, that would be nice." I gave him a sarcastic smile as I tried to walk away.

He kept moving so he was in my way, "No can do babe."

A grunt left my lips and my eyebrows knitted in frustration, "Don't call me babe, do you not know how to be professional you dipshit?" I tried to walk away again but he pulled me by the arm and pushed me up against the wall... again. 

"Well, babe I call all my models babe. Get used to it." He cupped my chin and tilted it up.

My breathing quickened and I managed to get something out of my mouth. "Yea I can see how you call everyone babe. Pathetic ass." I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

He tilted his head as if in thought.

Oh my god what now.

I closed my eyes scared of what he was thinking to do.

I felt him brush his finger across my bottom lip and I opened my eyes slowly in shock.

***

Harry's POV

She's cute. So naive.

She may think she's able to show how independent and strong she is when I'm around, but she knows I have an effect on her, and I know that too.

I slowly brushed my thumb across her bottom lip. She flinched and opened her eyes.

I grinned at her, she rolled her eyes at my again, her face showing no emotion but annoyance.

One day this girl's eyes are going to fall out.

Mimicking her I rolled my eyes, "Oh look I'm Maryam and I think I'm a badass when in reality I wanna fuck my boss."

"Oh my god you asshole!" She pushed me by the chest to get me away from her.

I raised both my hands surrendering and moved away.

She's gonna be a feisty one.

Quickly recomposing herself she looked at me, or I think behind me, and she looked back down right away.

I'm guessing she saw something behind me because no girl wants to move their eyes away from me.

I looked behind me to see a pissed off Niall,  I didn't even realize that he came back.

I turned around facing him letting my hands fall down and Maryam excused herself saying she was late for the shoot.

Once she was out of earshot Niall spoke up, "Why are you messing with her like that?" He seemed serious.

Since when did he care about me messing around with people?

"Oh come one. She's so fun to mess around with."

He raised his eyebrows. "I don't think she likes it though."

I sighed, "No duh, that's what makes it fun." he never gave interest in any of this, "Niall why do you even care."

"Come on just don't okay? She's going to be my co-worker and I don't want her all freaked out."

I grinned.

Niall had a crush... on Maryam.

"Why are you grinning like that?" He crossed his arms sighing.

"Nothing, let's go or else we might get behind in the shooting." There could be no love interests in work, messes up the system. Maybe if we all ignored it, interests would go away. I looked at Niall some more time before walking to set, his footsteps following me there. 

***

Maryam's POV

When I walked off from the two boys I got a call from Simone.

Oh thank god, I needed someone to talk to.

After picking up that phone I decided to go to a less crowded area.

"Hello?" She said, in a raspy voice.

"Yea? You ok?"

"Yea, Zayn gave me a drink," she paused and then continued "it's not doing well to my throat."

I thought about Zayn's pictures on Harry's wall. "Tamara, ok so you know Styles Co. right? The owner, Harry Styles, had pictures of Zayn on his wall, in his house." 

"Yea well they are close friends so..." I could see the face she was making right now.

The 'how-more-stupid-can-you-be' face, I get that one a lot from her.

"Wait is that how I got the job, because of Zayn?" 

"Yea that's how you got the job, why?" 

You have to be kidding me right now.

***

VOTE.COMMENT.READ