Chapter six

Harry's POV

I fell asleep last night looking at my designs. They looked pretty good and I need to start planning ways to promote them soon.

I got into the shower and thought about what I needed to do today; finish the photo shoot for the promotion, meet the new model and talk over the contract once more to make sure she understands, and I need to start producing my new line to keep the fire burning when the current line is off stocks.

Just thinking about it made me exhausted.

There a knock at the door which disturbed my thoughts.

"What you want I'm showering!"

"It's Niall! Here to take you to the shoot since we're both going!" Niall, one of my closest friends, is the guy I chose as the make model. He's professional and was available in short notice so the odds were in my favor.

"Ok give me a couple minutes." I ran my fingers through my hair to get the conditioner out and slowly started to wash my body.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." He's sweet Irish accent was bugging me now.

"You want me to come out naked with soap on my body cause I'll happily do that. You're so desperate, sorta sad how much you want me. I'm not gay buddy." I smirked knowing this would puss Niall off.

"I want you? You're the one who hired me so you can take pictures of me while I'm only wearing an underwear." I heard a scoff from the other side of the door. "Fuck you I'm leaving!"

"No thanks I don't want you to fuck me, I'm straight remember?"

I hear a grunt then a loud bang on the door, footsteps were pounding onto the floor while Niall left.

I smiled to myself and got out of the shower. After taking out a towel and wrapping it around my waist I blow dried my brown locks.

Quickly putting my shirt and jeans on I looked over at my phone to see a text from Niall which I ignore cause it was most likely him cursing me out.

I kept a few buttons open on my shirt because it was getting extremely hot here in London.

As I walked towards the door I saw Helena sweeping the floor.

"Hey Helena I'll be bring the new model Maryam home to look over the contract. Make sure the house looks nice and make sure there's some nice dinner and wine. That's all you need to do today the rest of the day you can take an off."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Certainly Mr. Styles. You won't have any complaints."

I got into my car and drove to the shooting destination.

Well let's see what this Maryam looks like actually cause no one ever had the decency, or even bothered to show me the headshots.

Oh god what if she's ugly? No James wouldn't hire her then, he would've said something when I told him to hire her. Maybe she's cute.

Running my fingers slowly through my hair i smirked.

You never know who I might start to fancy.

MARYAM's POV

I walked into the building and my whole body went numb. Everything looked so surreal and I could barely process any of it.

My dream... My modeling career is finally going to start. And I've scored big on this.

As soon as I walked through the main hallway I heard yelling from one of the rooms. Curiosity got the best of me so I went to check what the commotion was about.

"How am I not the model? I'm supposed be the model!" She stormed out passing me. As she went out she paused and gave me a dirty look.

I gave her a dirty look back and she narrowed her glare and me. I smirked and walked towards the camera people.

Who does she think she is? She probably wanted the spot I had, so she was acting butthurt.

I continued my way to where the set was rolling my eyes at the previous incident when suddenly I stopped in my tracks.

My heart was pounding, she looked familiar but that nasty look on her face had changed her demeanor completely.

I just pissed off Kendall Jenner.

****

I'll update bounded tomorrow, and this was kinda just a filler sorry 🤷‍♀️

VOTE. COMMENT. READ.