Chapter 19: Best Gift Ever

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

__________________________________________________

“When the time is right” could be any time between 30 years from now and never in Niall’s world. I didn’t feel a deep, immense urge to tell Liam and break up that friendship. But this secret was eating me from the inside out, and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep it in. I knew one thing for sure; the next step in my plan DID have to wait until the time was right. I knew it wouldn’t be easy. I had other things to worry about, too. One of them was Liam’s 18th birthday party.

I woke up August 29, 2011 at about 8:00 am for some reason. I was up all last night with Liam’s sisters planning his surprise party, so I didn’t go to bed until after 2 am. Ruth and Nicola were so sweet and loads of fun to hang out with. Liam was spending the night at a friend’s house actually, so the three of us stayed up and baked different flavored cakes and cupcakes for the party. We also helped each other pick out what to wear, so we all dug through their closets and picked out our favorites and tried them on. The party was to start at 3:00 in the afternoon and it would be in Liam’s backyard.

Our master plan was to have Liam go out to birthday brunch with his parents at 10:00. Ruth and Nicola would start setting up as soon as he left his friend’s house for breakfast, via a confirmation text message. I was to head over to the Payne house at 11:00 and help the girls. We had asked for their parents to keep Liam busy until the party started, which meant they had to take him out shopping or to go pick out a car for when he learned to drive. They were instructed to escort him to the backyard where everyone would be. We would then all yell “SURPRISE!” and so on. 

I had planned something special for Liam’s birthday. After all, he was turning 18 today. This was the day he would become a man. Nicola was in charge of purchasing alcohol for the party now that Liam could legally drink, although I didn’t think he would due to the kidney situation. I turned 18 in May, so the drinking was nothing new to me. On this special day, a milestone if you would, in Liam’s life, I had planned to give him a very special gift. Me.

I didn’t have any doubt in my mind that the abstinence thing was Danielle’s idea so Liam would never suspect her to cheat. Liam’s only human after all, and I honestly couldn’t see a seventeen year old boy saying no to sex. Well, on his 18th birthday, today, whether he had done it or not, we were going to.

My plans were ruined when I went into the bathroom and discovered I had just begun my period.

I understand that most people do it anyway, but I couldn’t imagine us together for the first time with that awful, disgusting mess. It sickened me.

I began to get ready for the party, minus the dress I was going to wear. I threw on some of my regular clothes, ate a quick breakfast and by the time I was finished, it was 10:30. I had to make sure I looked extra nice tonight. This was a big day after all.

I arrived at Liam’s house, and saw much to my own surprise that the girls started setting up early too and had finished. Now they were getting ready. I decided to help Ruth with her hair since I had absolutely nothing else to do. 

Afterwards, I put on the dress the girls had picked out for me. We all took pictures together and headed downstairs, preparing for a party to remember.

The first guests to arrive were Louis and Harry, who carpooled together. They were the welcome committee for everyone else who showed up. Finally, it was 3:00 and we were expecting Liam at any moment.

“I don’t know why I’m so excited,” Harry commented. “Maybe it’s because of that cake.” He glared at one of the cakes we made, and shook his head. “Yeah, I seriously can’t wait to eat that.”

“Shh!” Nicola hushed him. “Liam could pull into the driveway at any moment and hear us back here.” Everyone was quiet from then until Liam arrived.

Not even two minutes later, the back door opened, Liam stepped out on the porch, and we all jumped up and yelled, “SURPRISE!” Liam’s smile was priceless. He stepped down off the porch to greet all of his friends and family who were here to celebrate with him.

Around 7:00 pm, the party was actually heating up and getting interesting. Everyone had been drinking since before 3:00, and now mostly everyone was rip roaring drunk. Everyone of course, except for me because I had to manage this party and Liam due to his kidney.

“You having fun, babe?” I asked him. He was snacking on some chocolate covered pretzels Harry’s  mum had made.

“Definitely, this is great. Thank you so much,” He leaned in to hug me, and I did. It was a tight, long hug, which reminded me of something very important.

“Liam, what do you say I give you your present before we all eat cake?” 

“Sure babe, what is it?”

I bit my lip. “Come with me, I’ll show you.” I grabbed him by the hand and walked him into the house and we went up to his bedroom.

“Have you hid it from me?” He laughed. “You’re so cute.”

“Not exactly,” I said. I shut the bedroom door behind us and sat him down on the bed. Here went nothing.  I sat right next to him and wrapped my arms around him. We began with tender kisses at first, but it was obvious that we both wanted more. 

As we were making out, I leaned back and he leaned forward, eventually leading to him being on top of me. I moved my hands from his back to his hair, running my fingers through it. I stopped kissing him and sat him back up as I stepped off the bed. I pulled my hair to the side and asked him to unzip my dress from the back. His fingers trembled and were shaky but he did it. I slowly revealed my thin, lacy, low-cut matching bra and underwear. He sat there, his eyes stuck on my body as I danced a little. I saw his pants rise up ever so slightly, and that was how I knew it was time.

I got down on my knees and moved closer to Liam, who was perched on the edge of the bed. I stroked his knees with my hands and ran them all the way up his lap. I unzipped his pants carefully, as he attempted to scoot closer off the bed and unbutton. I ran my hand across his dick, which looked as if it was going to rip the boxer-briefs holding it back.

“Excited, are we?” I teased. I rubbed it for a little longer, and finally helped him remove his boxers. I marveled at his size- he was the biggest I had ever seen. “I would never guess by the looks of you,” I winked.

“Jordin, don’t be a tease,” he grunted, eyes looking directly at my mouth. 

I took the tip into my mouth at first, almost as if I was leaving kisses on it. I could see Liam getting frustrated and hungry for more, so I slowly took him in, my tongue sliding across the vein on the underside. I picked up my speed eventually, swirling my tongue around him, moving faster and faster. His legs opened wider, hands gripping onto the mattress as if it was life or death. I could see his eyes were closed as he grabbed my head, forcing me to follow his lead. His grip tightened on my hair, pulling my head up and down as he reached his climax. He gasped, cumming inside my mouth as I tried to swallow it all. A little bit dribbled off my lips and onto my chin. I wiped it with my fingers and licked it. I could tell that drove him nuts.

“So?” I asked, putting my dress back on, watching him zip his pants back up.

He finally got his pants back to normal, stood up, and sighed. He wrapped his arms around me. “So, I think that was the best gift I’ll get today.” We kissed once more, and headed back out to the party, hands intertwined.

"Happy birthday, Liam." I giggled.