Chapter 1: My Dad Ships Carnid

Carl's Persepective

Carl's Persepective

      It is the special day wherein I will ask Enid to be my girlfriend. I approched her and asked her to hangout with me outside. Hopefully she said yes. Since when we arrived here I can't help but have feelings for her and I always have butterflies in my stomach when I talk to her.

Enid's Perspective
Carl asked me out today in the usual spot maybe he's bored so I said yes. I went ouside the walls with him. He was holding my hand and I blushed.

      "Enid" he said.

      "Yeah?" I said.

      "I want to ask you a question" he said while holding my hand.

      "What is it Carl?" I said while blushing.

      "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously .

      "I would love to" I said while hugging him.

Carl's Perpective
      She said yes! We went back home and before she left she kissed my cheek. I was blushing that time but my dad showed up smiling.

      "Are you together?" He asked smirking.

      "Dad shut up" I said while going inside our house.

Enid's Perspective
      Before I left I kissed him in the cheek. He was blushing because his face was so red. I went back home go straight in my room smiling.

      "I can't wait for tomorrow" I said then I went to sleep.

      What could go wrong?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hello Friends! As you can tell I'm going to edit this whole book because of my shitty grammar so yeah. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think!
Love yaaa😘😘😘