Chapter 11 *unedited*

Maggie's POV
Since its Enid's birthday we prepare a surprise party! This is our plan, Glenn and I will distract her by letting her take care of Judith while Rick and the others will prepare. Glenn stole a blue blouse with skirt for Enid while we all dress formally. Carol bakes cake and treats while Daryl cooks some roasted chicken.  I came to wake Enid and she just stayed  at  our  house taking care of Judith.

Enid's POV
I just stayed home taking care of Judith. I know its my birthday and no one greeted me yet but I'm okay with it. It was now night time then suddenly the door opened and it  was mom and dad. "Enid wear this for tonight's dinner" dad said while getting Judith  off my hands and giving me clothes "Why?" I asked "Oh there is a community dinner tonight" mom said nervously. I went to my room and changed my clothes. We were walking out of the house then when they opened the door then they shouted "Happy Birthday Enid!" and I laughed then hugged them all and thank them.
We ate and told stories about random stuff but the only one who isn't enjoying is Carl. When we were finished we went home and I opened my presents. Rick gave me another gun, Daryl gave me a bracelet, Mom gave me tank tops, Dad gave me some denim jeans, Carol gave me a new knife and the others just gave me a card but Carl didn't gave anything so I am still greatful that I am given these things.

The next day

Maggie's POV
I woke up and woke Enid because we will be together on our shifts. Later on Rick requested Enid to take care of Judith and she agreed.

Hey guys! I just wanna say thank you for 500 reads!! It really means so much to me. I really need your help by giving me suggestions on what might happen next and what should I put? More Drama or Less Drama. Please comment down below for a shoutout! Shoutout to Enid_Grimes , CheyennePendry and Maggie_Rhee2005 Love yaaaa 😘😘