Chapter 8: Holy Shit! Wtf happened To Enid?

Maggie's Perspective

I'm scared right now because they might not give my daughter back. Me, Glenn, Rick, Daryl and Lydia went to Hilltop for the trade. We were so nervous.

Enid's Perspective

They abused me so bad and it hurts. They tied me in a chair, removed my jacket and started cutting my skin. When I started bleeding they beat me up. I have a black eye, bruises and cutts. I hope they would stop but they didn't. We traveled to Hilltop and I saw my mom crying and Lydia giving me a death glare. They did the trade. When I hugged mom and dad, everything went black.

Maggie's Perspective

We hugged Enid and she collapsed. I started crying and we brought her to Dr. Carson. She is uncounsious. Glenn and I started to worry and we stayed while the others went back in Alexandria.

"Glenn........ what if she doesn't wake up" I asked him while crying

"She will" Glenn said with a smile and hugged me.

Rick's Perspective

I was so angry at those Whisperers because they beat up Enid. Me and Daryl arrived. I went to our house and saw Carl giving me a glare. "Dad, where the fuck is Lydia" he asked

"She left" I said

"What do you fucking mean" he asked angrily

"Watch your mouth Carl" I yelled and explained to him the trade.

"Dad, why did you have to save that fucking whore she deserved to die!" he yelled

"Don't you dare call her a whore! She is kind and helpful and did good deeds. What about Lydia? She nearly killed her and she is playing with your feelings she never did good. Enid loved you and you never tresured her love." I explained while leaving him alone.

Carl's Perspective
I can't believe Lydia is gone. I think my dad is correct but I'm not sure that he is telling the truth about Enid. I don't think he is telling the truth about Lydia but one day I heard her talking to herself that she is playing with me. I hope she dosen't mean it. Plus we fucked.

The Next Day

Rick's Perspective
Me, Daryl and Michonne went back to Hilltop to fetch Maggie and Glenn. We arrived there and saw Glenn and Maggie crying.

"Rick, Enid might not survive because Carson ran out of supplies" Maggie said sadly

"Don't worry I'll go on a run. What do you need?" I said

"I'll go with you" Glenn said and I nodded Maggie told us what Carson needed and went our way. I'm with Glenn, Daryl and Michonne.

Glenn's Perspective

We went to a pharmacy and grabbed supplies. We head back in the car and heard a loud gunshot then my shoulder is bleeding. I was shot then Rick drove the car fast until we reach Hilltop. I can barely move so Rick and Daryl huided me and Maggie hugged me and I hugged back.

Maggie's Perspective

Yesterday, Enid was hurt now Glenn is hurt. There is so much that is happening to our family. I can't sleep, rest or do anything because I'm thinking of other things.

"Maggie, I'm really sorry your family is dead" Dr. Carson said

"WHAT?" I asked angrily.

Hey guys so this is the end of the chapter and sorry if I haven't updated for a while. So here's another question:
Is Maggie dreaming or the events are true? Shoutout to AnnabethCH45E
Love yaaa😘😘😘