Chapter 4: Lydia Brainwashes Me

Lydia's Perspective      Since this Rick guy asked me questions I felt annoyed but now I have a plan since Enid's boyfriend is this Carl dude

Lydia's Perspective
      Since this Rick guy asked me questions I felt annoyed but now I have a plan since Enid's boyfriend is this Carl dude. I'm going to flirt with him and be mine so Enid will be so mad she will kick my ass then Carl dude will hate her and let me go free so I can tell my group how to attack it. I hope my plan goes well.

Enid's Perspective
      I've been talking to Glenn and Maggie I think but I can't remember anything. They are good people I can tell but I always feel something about them I can't explain and to someone.

Carl's Perspective
      Since Enid doesn't know me I have nothing to do. My life is not perfect without her. Dad snapped me out of my thoughts.

      "Carl, can you talk to Lydia?" he asked and I nodded. I went to the jail so I can pretend to be a prisoner.

      "Hi, What's your name?" she asked with a slutty voice.

      "Carl, What about yours?" I asked.

      "Lydia, why are you here did you do something wrong?" she asked.

      "I ate my dad's oreos" I said nerviously. She laughed and I laughed. I started to realized that I have feelings for her.

      "Where did you come from?" I asked.

      "Whisperers" she responded.

     "I like you, Carl" she said.

      "I like you too, Lydia" I said nervously.

Lydia's Perspective
       This plan is working so well can't wait for step 2.

       "Carl, I have feelings for you" I said cutely.

       "Yeah me too" he said. Then he walked out and I leaned to him. I kissed him and he kissed me. I started to wonder if he will be affected if I told him the truth.

Carl's Perspective
      She kissed me and I kissed her. What have I done to Enid. I kept worrying about this situation. When she was sleeping I sneaked out to our house. I told dad about the important information

      "Carl, will you do it again tomorrow?" he asked awkwardly.

      "No I can't" I yelled then go to my room.

       I was thinking about Enid I love her but I also love Lydia. I'm confused.

Enid or Lydia?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hey friends this is the end of chapter 4. Hope you enjoyed. Please vote Lydia with Carl or Enid with Carl. Comment down below!! Love yaaa 😘😘