Chapter 12 *unedited*

Enid's POV
I took care of Judith for the rest of the day because Rick is busy with stuff (and thangs) so he let metake care of Judith then suddenly the door opened and it was Carl. "Hi" I greeted "Hey" he greeted back while he gets Judith off my hands. "Ummm, I think I should go now since Rick told me to take care of Judith until you came back so, bye" I said while going to the front door then he stopped me by grabing my wrist. "Wait, can we talk?" he asked and I nodded the  he lets go of my hand "What are we going to talk about?" I asked while I sat on the couch "I........uhhhhhh just wanna say sorry... about what I did to you in the past, about Lydia and I know her now. She's a f****** whore who cares about herself." he said. Once those words came out of his mouth, I froze then few moments later "Carl you don't need to apologize. You're forgiven" I spoke and he nodded. "Enid Rhee, Will you be mine again?" he asked nervously "DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MOVE ON?!!??" I replied angrily and gave him a death glare then went to the front door but he stopped me "Enid, wait I'm sorry. I didn't how it felt but you said you forgave me and I just want to be with you. Without you I'm nothing, without you I'm an assh*le. Please be mine again?" he asked while holding my hands. "It would me my plesure, Carl Grimes" I replied and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I went home but when I opened the door dad throwed the pie and landed on my face. Mom and Dad laughed so hard so I wiped my face with my hands and put it on their faces. We laughed then we had a pie fight and told stories about their love story and what happed during the day. "Its about time you and Carl went back together" dad chuckled "Yep. We are back" I replied "Okay so you two should help me clean up this pie mess" mom said "Whose idea was it to throw a pie in my face in the first place" I replied then mom and dad pointed at each other "Well I thought you will be Rick so I just throwed it at the wrong person" dad said while we laughed and cleaned up our mess. Once we're finished I went to my room and took a shower then went to sleep.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and Thank You for 700+ reads! ShoutOut to JudithGrimes04 and Maggie_Rhee2005 for suggesting! Love yaaa😘😘😘