Chapter 7: My Daughter Moves On

Enid's PerspectiveAfter what Carl did to my family its time for revenge on Lydia

Enid's Perspective
After what Carl did to my family its time for revenge on Lydia. Emily already died because she lost all her blood. Rick decided to keep Lydia in the prison near Morgan's place. Mom and Dad watches me 24/7 and I just hurt myself by cutting.

"Enid!" Mom called me.

"Yes mom" I answered and went down stairs.

"Why are you cutting?" Mom asked.

"If this is about Lydia just talk about it" Dad said.

"I'm just......... stressed" I said nervously.

"Enid you know we're here for you" mom said comforting me

"Mom you know I'm just bored since nobody wants to see me and someone wants to kill me" I said nervously.

"Since you're bored you wanna go for a run with me?" Dad asked

"If its okay for you then why not" I said.

We went for a run with Rick and Aaron. It was fun I guess getting to kill walkers and running. I miss those times with Carl but I guess its time to move on.

Glenn's Perspective
I'm glad that I saw my daughter happy while killing walkers and running but I know its dangerous for her and I really need to keep a sharp eye. We got home and surprised Maggie by giving her the necklace that we saw. We were happy that time but I don't think it will last that long.

Carl's Perspective
Yesterday I went to the infurmery to get some bandages but all I did is disrespect Maggie, Glenn and Enid. I felt awesome that time and now I have a beautiful girlfriend, Lydia. Since dad knew that I disrespected Maggie, Glenn and Enid and made Lydia my girlfriend he was so angry at me and he locked me in my room for 5 whole months.

Enid's Perspective
I know that I should kill Lydia because she killed my best friend's family and she took Carl. Since Carl hates me for now I just ignore him whenever I see him. I still love him and I will always love him but after all my sacrifices for him, beating Lydia and being his girlfriend for 24 hours that 24 hours is special to me. Now I'll be different. Today I will just write in my journal about my feelings and just being with my parents wherever they go. We sometimes have a food figh with my family but we just do it if theirs leftovers.

Maggie's Perspective
I'm happy to see Enid happy. She changed positively but I'm still worried. I went to Hilltop with Enid, Aaron, Rosita and Sasha. We traded some supplies there and Enid helped me with anything.

"Enid, honey are you okay you changed positively" I said

"Mom I just wanna move on and leave my past and have a nice start" she said

"Well that's good to hear" I said while hugging her. When we were going home a group stopped us we exited the RV and they took Enid.

"Stop, Please" I begged

"We will if we trade people" the man said

"Who?" Rosita asked

"Lydia" he said

"We will take good care of her until we get Lydia" he said

"When and Where will we trade?" Sasha asked

"Tomorrow in Hilltop" he said

"Please let go of my daughter" I said while crying

"Mom help". The man put his hand around Enid's neck
"Please don't you're hurting her" I said

"Leave or Die" he said.
We left while Sasha and Rosita grabbed me to go to the RV. We arrived in Alexandria and I hugged Glenn while crying

"What happemed?" he asked while Rick, Daryl and Carol where there

"They took her" I said while crying.

"Where the fuck is Lydia?" I asked "What are we going to do with her?" Rick asked.

I explained to the group the trade. They agreed to not tell Carl about it.

Hey guys so this is the end of the chapter and Shoutout to Enid_Grimes and AnnabethCH45E for answering the question correctly! I have another question for you:
Will Carl know about the trade? What will he feel about this?
Answer this question for a shoutout!! Love yaaaa😘😘