Chapter 9: Lydia Should Get An Award For Being The Best Bitch

Maggie's Perspective
I woke up and it was just a dream. I went to Glenn and hugged him and kissed Enid on the cheek. They are still sleeping. I waited till one of them wake up. Suddenly Rick entered the room

 "Maggie, may I talk to you for a moment?" he asked and I nodded. 

We went outside to talk.

Enid's Perspective
I opened my eyes and saw dad lying on the bed. He woke up 

"Enid, are you okay" he asked weakly. 

"Yeah but are you?" I asked more weakly than him. 

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine" he said. 

Then the door opened and mom was there she hugged me lightly because she knows she might hurt me. "Sweetie, are you okay?" she said with a sweet voice and I nodded. 

We had a family chat and I talk like I'm very weak.

Maggie's Perspective

I'm glad that they're awake. Rick and I talked about Carl. He wants Enid and Carl to be friends because he said she was a good influence. I said that I will think about it. Well, Carl he betrayed Enid and he had a relationship with Lydia. 

"Maggie, you okay?" Glenn asked and I nodded 

"Mom, what's wrong?" Enid asked. We talked about what Rick said. 

"Enid, are you going to do it? Well we're not forcing you to." I said "I'll think about it" she said.

One month later

Enid's Perspective

I've been cured so I'm free to do anything. I'm back in Alexandria with mom and dad. I still avoid Carl. I help people and do activities. I'm still confused though because I don't see Carl and I think I still have feelings for him but I need to move on. Rick he is always mad when he goes out of his house. I felt that he might be tired of Carl's shit.

Rick's Perspective

I've been worried so bad for my son and started going on runs, drinking and smoking. I sometimes go out by myself and find someone to kill. I need Carl back. Me, Michonne, Rosita and Abraham went to find Carl.

Carl's Perspective

Finally I found Lydia we've been together for a month without an adult. We have been surviving well, we have a house, food, medicine, water, clothes, amo, guns and knives. 

"Carl, I have something to tell you" Lydia said nervously 

"What is it love?" I asked. 

She hold my hand while tears were running down her face. 

"I'm ......... playing with your feelings" she said and I froze grabbed supplies and went away. 

"Carl please don't leave me I didn't mean to-" I cut her off by saying 

"What?! Didn't mean to hurt my feelings?! To ruin my life?!! Go to hell whore". I went away and just find another place and while I was walking down the road. I collapsed

Author's Note:

This is the end of the chapter and I hope that you enjoyed! ShoutOut to  and BrandonAdams704 .

What happened to Carl? Answer this question correctly for a shoutout! Love yaaa😘😘