Chapter 10 *unedited*

Carl's Perspective

I woke up and saw dad sleeping on the chair. My head and body hurts so bad and I barely remember anything but all I know is Lydia tricked me and I ran away with stuff.

Suddenly dad woke up "Carl, are you okay?" he asked nervously.

"Yeah I guess so" I said nervously.

He told me what happen. I was lying on the ground and my mouth has poison I think. "Carl, who poisoned you?" he asked "I guess Lydia fucking whore" I said while raising my voice a little. He stood up and hugged me while tears run down my face. I told him the story and he just hugged me "Carl, just know that I'm here for you" he said and I hugged back.

Rick's POV
I knew that son of a b**** will do that to my son. I told him to rest for a while and I will go for some meetings.

Enid's POV
Today I'm just doing my routine. Waking up, eat, help people, do extra shifts and write in my journal if dad has time we will go for a run get some things for mom. Suddenly Rick walks behind me "Hi Rick" I greeted him politely "Hello Enid, Um may you do me a favor?" he asked "Okay what is it" I asked curiously. "Umm watch Judith for me" he said nervously "Sure" I said with a smile. I went to their house and took care of Judith for the whole day. The door opened and I assumed that it was Rick but it wasn't it was Carl. He stood thee and looked like he has seen a ghost. "Hello" I said without making eye contact "Umm. Hi" he said nervously "Why are you scared it looks like you've seen a ghost" I said jokingly. Suddenly the door opened and it was Rick "Um Thanks Enid for taking care of Judith" Rick said while he grabs Judith from my hands "Oh no problem" I said while I walk to the front door "Bye Rick see tomorrow" I said with a smile and went back home. I opened the door and saw mom and dad eating dinner. "Enid, where have you been this late?" Dad asked "I took care of Judith until Rick comes back" I said "Oh okay lets eat" Mom said. After eating I went to my room and changed to my pajamas and a shirt then went bed.

The Next Day

Maggie's POV
I woke up and do my morning routine then talked to Enid. "Enid you want to come with me to Hilltop?" I asked "Sure mom! Why not?" she said excitedly. Me, Enid and Jesus went to Hilltop for some trade and traveled back home at night. Me and Enid were so tired we didn't eat dinner and just went strait to bed.

The next day
Since there's a special occasion we prepared a........

This is the end of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed!! ShoutOut to BrandonAdams704 and JudithGrimes04 !! Just to clarify something I also give shoutouts if the answer is near. What is Maggie preparing? What is the special occasion? Answer these questions correctly for a ShoutOut! Love yaaa😘😘