Chapter 6: Carl Becomes A Class-A Asshole

Glenn's Perspective      I saw Lydia and Enid fighting

Glenn's Perspective
I saw Lydia and Enid fighting. I quickly got the knife and stabbed Lydia at the back and pulled her away from Enid while Maggie lets go of Emily and comforts Enid.

"What the fuck are you doing Lydia?!" I asked her angrily.

"Sir I... Umm didn't mean-" she said while I cut her off by saying "You touch my daughter again you're dead" while hugging Enid and Maggie.

"Lydia come with me" Maggie said.

"Where are you two going?" I asked her politely.

"I'm going to see Rick" she said.

Rick's Perspectibe
I heard some screaming in the infirmery and went there. I saw an injured Enid and a slutty Lydia. Maggie came to me

"Rick we should kill her" she whispered to me and I nodded.

"When?" I asked her.

"Tomorrow I guess" she said nervously.

When I came back at home I told Carl about the situation that Enid remembers.

"Dad, I think I love Lydia already not Enid" he said nervously.

"WHAT?!" I asked angrily.

"Dad, I have feelings for her. She has feelings for me. She was there when I needed someone the most while Enid was never there" he explained.

"She nearly killed us and she's a fake whore! Do you really think she loves you? She attacked Enid and Enid attacked her so that you'll never be hurt by her. Enid loves you" I explained.

"Well news flash dad I don't love Enid anymore" he yelled and went to his room

The Next Day

Enid's Perspective
My body is aching while mom and dad are taking care of me.

"Dad is Lydia dead yet?" I asked him.

"Nope but Rick might kill her later" he said.

"Yeah but I think Carl is denying" mom said nervously.

"What do you mean mom?" I asked her.

"Carl.......... loves Lydia" dad said nervously.

Tears was falling down my cheeks like it was raining hard.

Maggie's Perspective
I hate to see my daughter crying because of Lydia's shit. Me and Glenn hugged her and comfort her but she's still crying. Meanwhile Carl entered the room and gave us a glare whick made Enid angry.

"Hey Maggie do you have bandages left?" he asked like he was a complete jerk bag wait not jerk bag more like an asshole.

"Go find it yourself" I said and looked at him and gave him a glare.

He rolled his eyes and got his bandages.

"What is that for? You just changed your bandage a while ago" Glenn asked.

"Oh I'm giving it to Lydia" he said.

"Wait Carl give me the bandages Enid needs it more" Glenn said and gave him a glare.

"Sorry Glenn first come first serve" he said disrespectfully. I punched him in the face and get the bandages and gave it to Enid.

"Oh sorry Carl. It seems that we came here first" I said while giving him my death glare.

"Whatever" he said and went out.

"Enid, sweetie the nightmare is over" I said comforting her

"No nightmares end mom" she said while giving us a hug.

{•}

Author's Note:
Shout out to AnnabethCH45E  😘 for answering yesterday's question correctly.
Hey guys so this is the end of the chapter and hope you enjoyed! I have another question for you:
What does Enid feel now Carl doesn't love her anymore?
Answer this question correctly.
Love yaaa😘😘