Sleepover Suprise

Aphmau POV
Perfect! I stand back from the mirror and take a look at what i was wearing. Pink fuzzy pajamas and hot pink with blue fuzzy pants and some purple and white slippers. My hair was put down in loose curls.
"Kawaii~Chan! Katelyn, are you ready yet?" I yelled.
"Almost Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan giggled.
"Oh! Wait I haven't even began getting ready yet, " Katelyn groaned as me and Kawaii~Chan began walking to her door.
"KATELYN~SAMA! The guests are coming in 20 minutes!" Kawaii~Chan panicked as she opened Katelyn's door.
"Katelyn, " I smirked. "Jeffory is going to be there too,"
"REALLY?!" She said more awake and shocked.
"Of course, didn't you get Kawaii~Chan's text?" Kawaii~Chan asked
"Uhh...I did not read it because I blocked you," Katelyn rolled her eyes
"Whaaat why?" Kawaii~Chan frowned
"I'll tell you" she said "after the sleepover,"
"Okay," Kawaii~Chan groaned
"Great," I smiled
*10 mins later*
I went to see what Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn are wearing. Kawaii~Chan was wearing a white sweater with pink fuzzy square pants and bunny slippers. Her hair was usually the same.
"Aphmau~Senpai! You look so pretty," Kawaii~Chan complimented
"Same to you Kawaii~Chan" I giggled.
"Ugh who cares what we wear?" Katelyn sighed, coming in the living room. She was wearing a blue shade of white shirt and greenish pants. Her hair was down straight.
" Lookin' pretty huh, Katelyn~Sama," Kawaii~Chan grins
"Don't get use to it or that tail of yours soon will be on my wall," Katelyn threatened.
"Aww, but Katelyn you look so nice in it, it really brings out the color of your ey- I was cutted of by Katelyn
"Stop it," Katelyn interrupted, " let's get this over with okay?"
*couple of mins later*
Okay, I thought everything is ready, the pizza should come by 9:00 and all the deserts are placed on the tables. Good
*ding dong*
Hm? Oh they are here. "I'll get it," I informed Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan as I opened the door .Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Jeffory and........Travis entered.
Garroth POV
We were welcomed by Aphmau. Wow! I thought, she looks good today. Her Raven black hair, her tan skin, caramel eyes.... I dazed of thinking about her until I felt a light, but hurtful Jab in my ribs. I look to see Dante looking at front and back at me. Huh? I look in front of me to see Aphmau trying to greet me.
"Garroth, she's been trying to get your attention for about 5 minutes now,"Dante whispered to me. My cheeks flushed red.
"S-Sorry Aphmau, and h-h-hello," I stuttered. STUPID! STUPID! I mumbled under my breath.
"What?" Aphmau asked
"N-Nothing," I stammered
" Okay...come on in," she welcomed us in. Oh god I have to stop dazing at her like that.
I walked inside I saw Katelyn's eyes widen.
"APHMAU! What is that jerk doing in here???" She yelled pointing at Travis.
"Heyy Katelyn," Travis winked at her
"UGHHH," she groaned. And turned to Jeffory.
"Hey Jeffory," she smiled.
Yep Travis you have a competitor, I thought.
Dante POV

*Text Starts*
( D-Dante N-Nicole)
D- You should have seen the look on Garroth's face
N- Haha! I bet it was funny
D- Uh okay laters *heart*
N- l8rs *heart* *Wink emoji*
*Text End*
NO WAIT! I stared at my phone, and then at my thumbs, Why on earth did I sent her a heart? And she sent me a heart back? And a wink emoji? This might be the works of Kawaii~Chan. She might have mythical shipping powers. Yah that's it, I assured myself. I plop down next to Kawaii~Chan, giving her an akward glance.
There I feel much better. Now to fake up to Aphmau just to see Garroth's reaction.
"Hey Aphmau, yah um, need a glass of water cause your so hot!" I smooth talked her ( sort of...) She giggled clearly not seeing the flirting. Okay phrase 2, " Hey Aphmau," I said gazing at her eyes. She looked back at me with those sweet eyes, caramel eyes. Great! I thought as I talked more romantically ( is that even a word? I think it is XD)
"Hey, I find it cute....that your so cute,"
She glanced at me, clearly confused and again not seeing the flirting.
"Dante, that makes no sense," she said
"Sorry admiring your beauty from here...is hard work," I winked
" Uh....Dante I still don't understand," she grinned. Then suddenly the doorbell rang.
Ding Dong
"I'll get that," Garroth said running towards the door.
Kawaii~Chan will Garroth~Ku- " Kawaii~Chan froze.
Uh oh, I thought as I saw one-eye come in
"Baby brother," Garroth growled
"Garroth," Zane growled.
"No body says hello anymore," Jeffory spoke up.
"Nevermind," Zane smirked "Aphmau, I have some ideas for this game,"
"Y-Yeah?" Aphmau questioned
"Oh you'll see," he said smirking "trust me,"
So what could Zane be planning huh? Dun dun dun XD he is not going to kill anyone I promise that,
Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far
Bai!!! Take care <3
-Aphmau_mcd