The Dare

Garroth POV

As I got up, my cheeks were flushed red I could feel it. Ugh I swear Katelyn.. I opened the closet and Aphmau went inside. I closed the door behind me. I could hear her sigh.
I leaned in close to Aphmau even though it was dark, her tanned skin shone through. I placed my hand on her cheek.
"Uh...Aphmau...c-can I..?" I whispered, she turned to face me. I lean in closer and kiss her on the lips. Her lips were soft, and sweet she suddenly kissed back.
I then wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her even closer. Our tongues locked in desperate for more. We kissed for what about seemed 10 seconds, Aphmau was about to leave. But I couldn't help myself. I pinned her against the wall, and we gazed in each other's eyes.

Aphmau POV

I was about to leave, when Garroth wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed a deep red. Butterflies exploded in my stomach, as Garroth pinned me against the wall of the closet. He leaned closer, I shook myself and leaned closer and kissed him.
As 10 minutes passed, I fixed my shirt and opened the door. We went outside of the closet, noticing some of our friends were asleep. The funny thing was, Katelyn forgot to get off of Jeffory's lap.
"Hahaha," Me and Garroth laughed. Silently Kawaii~Chan and Dante, who seemed to be in the kitchen muttered something under their breaths they looked tired and sleepy.
"No picking..," Kawaii~Chan muttered
"Red frosting!" Dante protested
They were making...cakes. They were also fighting. I guess it was a dare or something.
Garroth took some pizza on the counter and looked at me.
"What?" He said with pizza in his mouth
"Hehe," I giggled "Your sure are hungry,"
"Umm not really because I tasted some of your lips so...I'm not that hungry," He smirked
"Heh, anyways let's go and see what others are doing," I smiled blushing a little bit red.
"Oh hey love birds," Travis winked
"What are Dante and Kawaii~Chan are doing," I asked
"Oh it was a dare...Dante dared Kawaii~Chan on the contest who is better at baking cake," Zane explained
"I'm sure Kawaii~Chan will win," I grinned
"No Dante," Garroth protested with full mouth of pizza
"It's Kawaii~Chan!" I yelled
"Dante!" Garroth snapped back
"Kawaii~Chan,"
"Dante,"
"Kawaii~Chan,"
"Dante,"
"SHUT UP!" Katelyn groaned
"Sorry," Garroth and me whispered
"Guys we....a..are...d...do...done," Dante stammered exhausted and sleepy.
            "Wow, whats wrong dude," Laurance chuckled 
           "Dante~Kun were not done!" Kawaii~Chan stormed in "The kitchen exploded and the cake...it's gone,"
                   "What do you mean," Zane raised an eyebrow.
             "It's all Dante~Kun's fault!" Kawaii~Chan pointed
           "ME? It's your tail's fault," Dante yelled
             " Dont you dare blame Kawaii~Chan's Tail DANTE~KUN! It's your fault you brought katana and smacked the cake!" Kawaii~Chan yelled
          "Guys lets just go to sleep we will get this all done tomorrow," I smiled
              "Yep I totally agree with Aphmau," Katelyn yawned
                     Zane turned the lights off and others went to their sleeping bags. I turned to see Garroth, his blonde hair illuminated the dark room.
                 "G-Good night my lady," Garroth whispered
         "Good night," I smiled my cheeks turn light pink.
                 I went to my sleeping bag and closed my eyes thinking of him....

               Heyy! Well that was a little awkward to write in the beginning....umm

                Anyways Thank You guys so much for over 100 views it's awesome to see people that they are enjoying the story :)

                   Bai! Take care guys <3
                                             - Aphmau_mcd