The Fake Date

Aphmau POV

                 "So, you will now ask Katelyn?" Garroth asked
                   "Yep, I have an idea in my mind. I know it's going to be difficult, but let's do this. I want to see their reaction after," I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 "Katelyn?" I knocked on her door.
            "Yes??" Katelyn whined

I opened the door and saw her as always. Her eyes were on the computer. I began to speak to her. 
             "So....Katelyn do you know Jeffory?" I questioned
              "Duh, what kind of question is that?" She grunted.
            "Heh....well he asked you to meet him at the park," I began to get nervous because of  what Katelyn is going to do to me when this all ends....
             "Really? But why did he told yo-- She began texting Jeffory but I stopped her
            "K-Katelyn...No..he wants to talk to you there," I explained
                    "Oh...okay, I will come," She replied.

          Yes!! I thought now I just have to tell Garroth that the prank is going well! I closed Katelyn's door behind me.

        Garroth POV

I heard Aphmau closing Katelyn's door. I decided to joke with her.

        "Yay," Aphmau squeaked
               "Oh, let me guess....do I look hot to you?" I smirked. Aphmau stared at me with her widen eyes and her cheeks flushed bright pink. She smiled...but not kind of smile she smirked and said
                 "Yeah baby,"

       Aphmau POV

  I knew what was going on. I decided to go along with it.
             "Yeah baby," I smirked and camed closer "Umm G-Garroth you were just joking right?" I said
              "Heh...O-Of course....it's the day after  April Fools," He stuttered and blushed bright red. I decided to joke little farther.
               "But...I wasn't joking,"
"O-Okay now you're definitely joking," Garroth blushed.
               "No...." I leaned In and giggled. "Haha Garroth you should see yourself in the mirror!" I laughed
                 "W-W-What.." Stammered Garroth.
      "Your face...it's so handsome like Zane's,"
                "WHAT?? ARE YOU AND MY BROTHER...??" Garroth shouted.
                "Garroth! Calm down I was joking!" I giggled.
                 "That's what I thought," He mumbled.
                  "Aww Are you jeleous," I smirked
               "W-What.....n-no," Garroth blushed.
      "Heh, well let's go!" I smiled

                 *Couple of Hours Later*

       Okay everything is ready! Now we wait...

   Travis and Katelyn walked at the same time. As they appear they face each other.
               "Wow, you look amazing!" Travis smirked.
                 "What are you doing here jerk! Go away!" Katelyn groaned.
            "Aww Katelyn aren't your cute when you are angry," Travis replied
            "I am supposed to meet more handsomely guy than you," Katelyn crossed her arms.
              "Pft...wow is that how you say You look handsome today? And didn't you invited me here m'lady?" Travis winked.
                 "W-WHAT?" Katelyn yelled.
"Haha, Garroth this is Halarious!" I whispered. 
             "Totally! But I think we got on Katelyn's wrong side," Garroth chuckled.
                   "Huh? What was that?" Katelyn asked and started walking our direction.
                  "Oh mother of Irene!" Garroth muttered under his breath.

           "Let's get out before we get-- AHHH I tripped on a rock behind me and Garroth catches me before I fell down.
               "G-Garroth..." I stuttered.
               "A-Aph...?" He blushed.
               "T-Thanks..." I felt my cheeks get warm.
             "Ahem....." Katelyn tried to get our attention.
                   "Oh....K-Katelyn..." I blushed as Garroth unwrapped his hands around my waist.
             "WOOOOW!" Travis yelled.
      "What's going on?" Katelyn questioned.
                   "Happy April Fools!" I cheered.
     "Aphmau.....it was couple of days ago..." Katelyn groaned.
        "Fine....I wanted to prank Travis!" I responded.
           "Whattt," Travis said
"Oh that's why?......THEN WHY DID YOU INVOLVED ME IN THIS??" Katelyn screamed.
                   "Heh....I will go now!" I smiled nervously.
                   "Umm nope your not going anywhere," Katelyn grabbed my arm. "Argh..." I whined.

               "Umm B-Bye Aphmau," Garroth ran away.
               "GARROTH! Ugh you stupid coward!" I yelled.

                Heyy guys! Omi thank you so much for 1k views!!! You guys are A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!

                 I hope you guys are enjoying this book!
                        Bai Take Care! <3
                                            -Aphmau_Mcd