Fireworks

Garroth POV

We then went to the beach. Vylad was still on the roller coasters which is weird. Well I guess we will let him have his fun.

When we were at the beach. The sand was cool and warm. The ocean was peaceful, the waves were crawling gently to the shore. I can smell the fresh air of the ocean. The sun was setting and it looked very beautiful..

"Wow," Aphmau smiled amazed by the view

Soon, Vylad joined us. Irene, finally!

"Where in the Irene were you, Vylad?" I asked

"Enjoying this day! Come on, to be honest, it's boring with you guys," Vylad said with sarcasm as he smirked at us

"Vylad, I have 99 problems and 98 of them is you," Zane smirked and walked away

"Really? Really, Zane!" Vylad followed him. I turned to face Aphmau

"Hm? So what would you like to do?" I asked Aphmau

"Let's go and sit over there, I bet it's going to be a good view of the ocean," She smiled. Her smile warmed me up.

We sat down at the bench, the cool air breezed and Aphmau shivered.

"Are you cold?" I questioned her. Taking off my jacket to offer it to her

"Uh a little bit," Aphmau conversed and she took it and put it on her.

The sky became dark and it was time for the fireworks. Zane and Vylad were at the beach shore to get a better view how they are going to make the fireworks work.

"I bet it's going to look amazing," Aphmau smiled

"It should.." I chuckled

Just then a blast of fireworks exploded. Some shoot straight up before exploding. Others whirl in a spiral, some shatter into thousands of sparks. Aphmau gazed at them as her eyes sparkled with enjoyment.

I gazed at Aphmau, I decided I'm going for it.

I bought Aphmau to my face, and we faced each other.

Aphmau POV

We face each other as the fireworks went off, not talking, touching but I felt electricity charging through my vein.

When he finally reaches out to touch me, I almost jumped. He pulls me to him and kisses me, his lips so soft, and delicious. While we kiss my hands travel across his chest, down to his arms, to his hands where our fingers meet.

When we release our lips, we both gasp for air.

"G-Garroth...." I blushed

"Sorry, I-I don't know what I was doing," Garroth blushed bright red color

"it's okay," I giggled

I rested my head on Garroth's shoulder and enjoyed the sight of the fireworks.

Zane POV

Did...that just happened? Once I turned my head to where Aphmau and Garroth were sitting I saw them share a long, passionate kiss. Oh no, father won't be happy about this.

Don't get me wrong...I am not Jeleous...maybe...I'm not angry at them. I'm scared. Father wants Aphmau to be gone, but if he will find that they are in love. That will ruin his plans.

The thought of my mind echoed when Aphmau said 'friends'....I don't know what to do...I just can't.. Irene, help me.